It was pretty cold at the top, but was a good opportunity for our new medic, Kiren to meet everyone once we picked her up in Turrialba town on the way there.
We drove up in two 4x4s, and on the way back Ross's group decided to take a more scenic route than Marco's. We got some more great views, and an opportunity to test out our map reading skills and finest spanish.
It was a bumpy ride!
Hello Raleigh staffers! I just wanted to let you know how jealous I am reading this, now stuck in Scotland after an amazing project with Ross, Marco and Amanda for project 07B. The rain doesn't look too tempting and I hope fieldbase campsite isn't too much of a swamp yet, but enjoy it all, it all gets better once jungle camp is out of the way...!! Hope the boogie board is back at camp and comes in useful too...! Alice xx
ReplyDelete