Just back home from the Alpha 1 (Guanacaste Trek) food drop, where we spent some quality time with the group on Friday evening. They were staying the night at a Ranger Station and just thinking about dinner when we arrived bearing post, Mobile Shop and messages from the blog. They were in great form largely due to having eaten Pot Noodles for lunch. Henry is still surgically attached to his guitar and all are having fun creating their skit for Changeover at Field Base which is looming in 3 days time. In a fit of unparalleled generosity, I told them all that I would post a brief message to their nearest and dearest so here goes…Tina – Hi Sis. Hope you’re alright. Make sure you send pics of new niece. Larry- love you and miss you. Write to me! Can you phone Antoinette and say Happy Birthday from me and sorry I didn’t phone her. Hi Cuz – Hope you lot OK. Write to me, man! Hi Mr D, it’s Tina, hope you’re OK!
Vicky – I’m fine! I miss all of you and I will come back home soon. X
Shane – Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well at home and wherever you may be. Having the time of my life here. Will contact you as soon as I can. Keep an eye on the blog! Happy Birthday to Orlagh, Sarah, Jemma & Tom. Love you all loads, Shane.
Fee – Thanks for the birthday card. Love you lots. Having a great time in Costa Rica! X
Harry C – Love and miss you. Good luck on your travels, Heather. Keep the letters coming. Having an amazing time!
Michael – Thanks for all the messages and letters, keep them coming! Miss you all and love you lots, even you big sis! Love you too, Soph. See you soon…..
Henry - Barnes clan, miss you! Clem, miss you loads and love you lots.
M&D, J + The Lizard Man – All good. Safe and very happy. Lots of love, SRStMcLF/ MP x
Vickee -
ReplyDeleteDid you get your luggage back at the airport after you had lost it?
How well do you adapt to the place?
Are the people divided into teams?
How is yours?
Take care yourself.
Vicky,
ReplyDeleteYou know, Dad always repeatedly to ask about your condition espectially the lost of your luggage.
But I think you got it (as seen your back in photo). Right!
Enjoy your trip!!!
With best wishes!
Anna LO ^v^
Michael,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see uou're OK if a bit muddy, but then you never were much for washing!!
hills covered in mist now where have we had that before?!
Look forward to hearing about your next challenge.
Just got back from Sutton (in the rain, weather is wet here) and the rest will pester Harry to keep up to date with your antics
Have fun Dad.
Hi Michael
ReplyDeleteMissing you too!! Hope the letters have no started to arrive, missed you at the dance comp today, whats with the fur on your face lol Love you Sophie xx
Michael Raymond
ReplyDeleteGlad your enjoying urself we're getting nice and wet at sutton. take care, love you all the crowd at sutton xxxx
Hi Alexander
ReplyDeleteI hope the drain digging has been successful I am sure the people in the village will now appreciate running water in some of the houses It must be very satifying work I suppose you have lots of new muscles! how is your Spansih bet your accent is better than mine!!
Antonia and clan were here for my birthdy very busy and every morning woken uo at 6 am miss you lots love \me
Harry C can't believe you've nearly finished your first stage - it looks as though you've had a lot of fun and done rather a lot of trekking! Keep up the smiles and laughter and enjoy your next adventure. Lots of love Mum
ReplyDeleteHey Henry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Message, its nice to see you, and your Trek crew, and sounds like you are having fun serenading everyone. surgically attached to your guitar Eh?! sounds familiar! I have made a promise to myself that i will have learned 'Fire and Rain' by the time you get home. Watch this space.
Please could you send me a message giving me the Postal address for your main base? i would like to send you a letter!
I Love you as always, and I hope you are not missing 'Viva Pinata' too much! Clem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS
Vicky,
ReplyDeleteYou look sound. Enjoy your moment and have fun there!
Cheers,
Lydia
Henry
ReplyDeleteThank goodness we persuaded you to take up the guitar and not the tuba.
Glad you are working hard and missing us all. We are trying to take it easy in Portugal (quite easy) but are missing you too.
Dad