Sunday, 20 July 2008

Expedition 08D&E: Photos from Delta 2





























1 comment:

  1. Hi Ross, Emma, Kyle and all of you who I know from last year's 07M five-weeker...

    QUETZAL, DON OLDERMAR, DIEGO!!! All these things I knew and fell in love with last summer. I see that the gorgeous school we built through our own sweat, blood and tears has now got windows and a fetching blu trim. It looks amazing with a comedor to match it now. But what colour to paint it???

    Have Delta 2 been trekking into the rainforest to fetch wood like we did? I hope so...Haha not at all...

    Looking forward to catching up at a Raleigh reunion this summer in London. I hope one day to return to Quetzal. I mean it!

    Thanks for everything, Raleigh!

    Love Adi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!