Welcome to the official blog for Expedition 13A. We'll be keeping you posted on all the happenings of life on expedition from 10th January to 11th April. Check back and please send us your comments, it's free and easy. ¡Pura vida!
Monday, 21 July 2008
Expedition 08D&E: Photos from Delta 4
Here are the photos of Delta 4 to go with last week's blog.
It's Adi from the 07M expedition...If you don't remember me I;m the crazy one who ran and talked Spanish and sang...A LOT!!
Anyway would just like to say to this group that I was present at the acquisition of your fetching black guitar, Henry Woodward Fisher and I bought it in a shop in Turrialba before project departed, and he would be so happy to see this photo of it being used to its full potential!!
May I recommend some song writing..Campfire songs especially, crafted about your project and local friends, go a long way...
Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!
Hi Ross,
ReplyDeleteIt's Adi from the 07M expedition...If you don't remember me I;m the crazy one who ran and talked Spanish and sang...A LOT!!
Anyway would just like to say to this group that I was present at the acquisition of your fetching black guitar, Henry Woodward Fisher and I bought it in a shop in Turrialba before project departed, and he would be so happy to see this photo of it being used to its full potential!!
May I recommend some song writing..Campfire songs especially, crafted about your project and local friends, go a long way...
xxx