Saturday, 6 December 2008

Messages from The Crab and Blog from Mags

As I mentioned yesterday, Rachel and I dropped in for a cup of tea and cake with the Alpha 3 crew. Mags one of the A3 members is here with us a fieldbase and captions for the photos come from her - enjoy!

Rhys, Andrey, And most of all Daddy Al. This is the chill out time playing lots of cards we learn drifferent tricks.


Matt taking a seat after a hard days work



Andrey, Rhys celebrate victory over daddy al at cards

Emily glad to take her
boots off and rest her feet
and relax after our
hard day work.







Rosie and Jen preparing our lovely lunch of peanutbutter and great kracker's ohh yeah we are happy can't you tell with the smile's on our faces.





Libby, Hattie so proud of the work we have done. Our lovely jungle camp and the wheelchair path we have a solid strong team and we stick together.

Hattie, loves Mum, Dad, Tom, Sam, Dave misses them lots.xxx

Emily sends big hugs to all her friends +family.

Rosie misses all but would love to get more messages.

Al, thanks everyone for all his birthday messages, it was the best birthday ever +He had the most amazing energy bomb cake.

Matt, to everyone who has sent messages to him - thanks.

Jen, sends her love to everyone, can’t wait to see them + is looking forward
To Xmas cuddles to black, spang+ tabby cat+ chee. Lots of love jen xx

Rhys, hey mum+Richard see you at Xmas can’t wait to see your smiling faces again + wedding pics miss you loads. Love Rhys

Dad + Angela, see you at Xmas miss u loads Rhys.
James: I'm using this forum because I imagine that everyone I know here is tired of hearing me talk about Katherine: Katherine is great and I miss her! - (I don't get tired of hearing about you Katherine, I think it's lovely!)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Great to see another picture and know you are well.
    Only just over a week and we will see the real you.
    I am writing this from Bath its Sunday and I am Christmas shopping!
    The Blog is simply great thanks for the message.
    Liz is at home caring for the animals.
    Lots of hugs and kisses.
    Mother xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. James (OHalloran)

    Wow I feel very special! Thanks for the personal message via the blog! Only 2 more weeks and I'll be in Costa Rica - yay!

    Missing you lots too but getting very excited about coming out. A hot water bottle doesn't do the job in replacing you! It is cold here, last weekend my mum and dad got snowed in!

    Keeping myself busy with all the preparations (and all the jobs I intended to do while you were away!) so it doesn't seem so far away until I get to see you.

    Going for a run then to Spitalfields today. Will write another message soon.

    Love you
    Katherine
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rossy! it's becki here again.
    so jealous of you still! it's freezing over here =[ it will probably be snowing any day now. and i keep slipping on the ice =[. anyways, christmas is soon, which means one thing: YOU'RE COMING HOME =]. yay! can't wait to see you again. love your bestest bud =P
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi emily, some great mozzie bites! Great to see your picture today. Cold weather has arrived scraped ice off the car. We've help make the christingles again, and the village christmas tree has been lit. all looking forward to seeing you again soon. Love Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jungle Jen - looking good girl!!! Sat here watching strictly come dancing and the black cat is eating crisps!Its been cold here today so soak up the heat and get ready for the chilly winds. Christmas is coming and I am thinking about the cheese sandwiches. Enjoy every moment and I look forward to a long evening hearing all the adventures. Best wishes to everyone in Costa Rica!!!!!Life will not look the same when you get home!!
    All my love and more
    xxx
    dada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rhys!

    Everyones Asking Me About Yuu!!

    Didn Think Yuud Be Missed So Much, LOl x

    Yuu Are!!

    We All Excited To See Yuu Again!!

    Wait Till Yuu See What Me And Beth Got Yuu! HaaHaa!!
    Yuu Love It!

    Love You!! Missing Yuu Loads!!

    Beth, Laura, Ruth And All The Family!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi My Beautiful Bol,

    Thinking of you today as every day and dying to hear your voice with all your news!It is frosty but sunny here today and I am going to take Millie along the river........bet you are glad you are missing it! Tree up and lights on so trying to get a bit Chrismassy without you! I phoned Dave on his birthday but didn't get through so popped in to see Nicky. She said he is fine, not missing them at all but you loads!!!!!!! Not the only one...everyone is!Nice to see your photo but not the usual pout!!
    Speak very soon I hope...
    Millisquilly,

    Mumsywumsy x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!