Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Special loved ones - Please know you are missed



While I know everyone is missing their loved ones, and in turn are being missed from over here. Nevertheless, as I am a hopeless romantic and I wanted to mention the partners of 3 of our Volunteer Managers. Tim, Katherine and Alison, I feel as if I know you as you are talked about often, with real love and affection. I know it's not easy to be away from your partner for such an extended period of time. Thank you for supporting these guys who are doing a brilliant job! Not long till you see them again!!




































































2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for that message! Its nice to know I'm not the only one who talks about their partner obsessively. Infact, we've had a few earthquakes here of late and my neighbour is a bit worried that if there's a land slide and we're trapped underground, he'll have to listen to me rave about Roly till we're rescued. Not long till we see each other now!!!
    I've really loved keeping up to date with this website. Keep up the good work!
    Lots of love Ali xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. James

    Looking forward to seeing you in a week and hopefully speaking to you tomorrow. Sounds like you've been having a fantastic time, I actually feel a bit sad that it's all coming to an end!

    A big thank you for the blog and all the photos, it has been great to read about all the adventures and slightly feel like I'm a part of it.

    Counting down the days now!

    Lots of love

    Katherine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!