Fieldbase began stirring at an ungodly hour of 3am this morning as the Alpha teams prepared to depart to their respective project sites. The groups will not return to fieldbase for another three weeks.
As the venturers and PMs loaded their kit and boarded their respective coaches, saying goodbye to friends proved a little overwhelming for some. There were plenty of hugs, kisses and even a few tears. Separation anxiety is a common feeling in the early stages but thankfully we all know there will be many more amazing experiences in store throughout expedition.
 |
| Getting kit together |
 |
| Oops forgot my mess tin... |
 |
| Alpha 3 to La Cangreja |
 |
| See you in three weeks! |
After waving off the last bus, fieldbase staff got on with the cleaning and washing up. There is much work to do in terms of support to the Alpha teams for the next few weeks. Through project visits and radio communications we will be bringing you more photos and updates on progress of the teams.
Jan van Arkel 10L Hotel 3/4
ReplyDeleteLieve Jan,
Wij hebben je mooie foto van je groep voor vertrek mogen zien op de site.
Heel veel succes met deze mooie, zware nieuwe trek.
Hopend heb je de nacht ervoor ondanks het tragische bericht nog goed kunnen slapen.
Dat je niet naar huis komt is een goede beslissing.
Ik ben bij de familie geweest en zij danken je voor je mail en delen dezelfde mening. Teven kwam Pien ons ook nog bezoeken met de mededeling dat je daar moet blijven.
Hopend kan je alles gauw een plaatsje geven en met je groep delen.
Lekker genieten van al het moois om je heen.
Je bent voor ons een kanjer.
Heel veel liefs van ons allen.
We zijn benieuwd naar de foto's.
Jack (Alpha 3),
ReplyDeleteWow, first time I've had a look at the blog and first picture you're in it :D It all looks so exciting, I am very jealous right now. Feel a bit odd leaving a comment, so count yourself lucky :P Hope it's all going well, and you're surviving without pot noodles! Missing you lots and love you.(Cheese sticks?)
Mandy xx
To Julia Morrongiello- Alpha 1
ReplyDeleteHi Julia,
What an amazing adventure you have embarked on! We have read the blog of the previous Maribios trek and yes you are right....IA will seem like a stroll in the garden and the Grand Canyon trip like 5 star luxury! However, the suffering will quickly be replaced by very special memories. Hope you make some great friends. We will be following your progress on the blog of your expedition and hope to hear from you when you return to base camp. Miss you.
Hugs and kisses
Mummy and Daddy
message for Victoria Golding Alpha 6
ReplyDeletehey lovely, hope it wasn't you who had to get up at 3am - i know how much that would have suited you! anyways hope you are still having fun. miss and love you xxxxxxxx
Message for Natalia Graczyk (Alpha 5)
ReplyDeleteHello gorgeous!! Hope you are having fun out there - sounds awesome from what I read on here. Can't imagine 3am start was fun though!! Soon you'll be an early starter!
All is well here, New York was AMAZING - glad to be back home now in my own bed. Marcel is pretty relieved too! He's doing a great job. Not as good as you, but he's doing well.
I'll send over some pics in the post for you.
I miss you so much already. It's like having my right arm lopped off!
Love you millions and millions and wish I was out there with you, take care sweetheart.
Jack
xxxxxxx
Amy Cooper (Alpha 2)
ReplyDeleteHello Amy! The photo's look awesome already. I hope you're having a good time on your trek- it all looks very exciting! Mum told me about the stop over in Panama on the way out, I bet you savoured that night in a 5* hotel before camping for 10 weeks!
It's Stu's birthday today and we've been out for a curry with his parents, I bet that's a bit different to the food you're eating now! I read the email you sent mum, it's good that you're getting to speak Spanish still.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I hope you're having fun!
Lots of love, Bec Xx
To Martin Fallon, alpha 6
ReplyDeletehey ho,
i think ive managed to work out how to work the comment thing now. everything looks so amazing! your letter resuming the boredom of my life is gonna be posted tomorro...luck you! storm and diva fever are off xfactor...wheres all the entertainment gonna come from now?!
make sure u wash at ur first chance...you're meant to be making friends not repulsing them with your smell.
miss u loads. love you even more. keep in touch when you can
xxxx
go tell it on a mountain!!!! Hap Hap Happy Birthday to our darling Ellie, hope your day is made special by your new found friends and that the scenery is spectacular. Love and miss you. Mum, Dad and Liam xxx
ReplyDeleteGo tell it on a mountain!!! Hap hap happy birthday to our beautiful Ellie. We hope your day will be made special by your new found friends and that the secenery is spectacular. Love and miss you, have a great day. With love Mum, Dad and Liam. xxxxx
ReplyDeletetake care sum:)
ReplyDeleteadd oil!!!
lovely shan>3<
Hey elle its liam happy birthday i know this is exactly how you would like to spend your 20th bday hah but don't get discouraged by the walk keep your head down and block everything else around and you and you will get through it, also remember my strategy of 1 hour walk and 15 mins rest its the best way to go around the trek. I look forward to hearing from you at the end of the phase. Love you and good luck xx
ReplyDeleteMessage for Amy Cooper Alpha 2
ReplyDeleteDear Amy
Nice to see that you were still smiling even after getting up at 3am! We hope the trek is going well, I'm sure you'll see some amazing sights. We had a good time at Auntie Lanie's birthday party. Auntie Alison brought a quiz and it got a bit competitive!Bet you can't guess who that was??
Lots of love Mum and Dad xxxx
to graham smith,hotel 11, alpha 6.
ReplyDeletehi graham,hope you having a great time in nicaragua, on the water project. we are all fine here. goibg to see laura sing on sat, then out for a meal for uncle johns 50th on tuesday, then meal on thursday for martins 50th.Really cold here, bet your enjoying good weather there.
keep in touch, love mum xxx
Message for Beki Turner Alpha 4
ReplyDeleteFirst challenge and you are off to prison! Googled it and the beaches and sunsets look amazing however, says the waters are shark infested. I know you will have a great time. Thanks for the secret note and the hidden card it was very thoughtful.
Lots of Love Mam xxx
Maxine Mitchell
ReplyDeleteMessage for Darren Mitchell Alpha 3
Looks like your having a good time son.. Miss you lots.. Hope your having a good time and are looking after yourself..I will have a drink for you on my birthday. Love you lots
Love mum,zoe,jade and lisa xxxx
Ellie, happy birthday baby trust you're enjoying your stroll through the back blocks of Nicaragua !I know it will be tough but the scenery and satisfaction come the end will make it all worthwhile. Enjoy and stay safe much love Dad.
ReplyDeleteTo: Jayome Hutchinson (Alpha 4)
ReplyDeleteHey J-Bear (:P),
Hope you are enjoying your three weeks in San Lucas. Sam is right you know, we could make a joke about Australians and prisons...but I'm not going to as I'm sure you have heard most of them before, my little Aussie! Anyway I'm missing you terribly back here but uni is keeping me busy. I have my first assessed essay due in next month (eek!) and then another one after that.
Luke and that are organising a get together at the Marina on Dec 21st, for like dinner and that so make sure you keep that date free when you get back!
Also, I had a really odd dream about you on this trip which I will tell you next time I speak to you (hopefully in two weeks or so :D). I sent your letter and they reckon it will take about 6 days to get to Costa Rica but then after that they aren't sure. So hopefully you'll be getting it in the near future.
I love you very much and can't wait to see you again, but in the mean time enjoy yourself! And keep working on that tan ;)
Lots and lots of love,
Emma xXxXx
Amy Perkins Alpha 1 I cant find your blog yet but will keep loooking.Had a great time at Harry Potter world at Universal .You would have loved it .We were on roller coasters and Hogwarts was amazing.Today relaxing .I hope your walk is going well .LOVE YOU TONS.XXXXXXXXXXXX mum
ReplyDeleteHello Amy,
ReplyDeleteSounds like your having fun and photos are good.I hope you enjoy the trek!We went to the Harry Potter Theme Park yesterday, it was amazing! There was a pretend Hogsemeade and in the castle they even had the talking photos! Miss you, love Sophie xxx
How u doing Amy! am sure ur runnin ahead of everyone from all ur runnin back and forth from town! hope ur havin a great time in costa rica and i cant wait to see you
ReplyDeletelove ur great brother xxx
amy perkins alpha 1
ReplyDeleteHi Amy !! Looks so exciting your adventure i am green with envy You will be able to tell bonpapa all kinds of info that he didn,t know. make sure you find obscure details like the name of the nicaraguan finance minister to catch him out with Yesterday i took loads of pics at Harry Potter thinking of you .. remember laughing at Dobbie ...you will love it when you come here tons of kisses dadxxxxxxx
For Sarah K Alpha 7
ReplyDeleteHowdy Sarah
Hope you're settled in your home for the next 3 weeks, after your long journey. It took me hours just to cut the grass on Sunday, it was so long it was like a field! Went to Richard & Leanne's for a meal on Saturday. Alex is 8 weeks old now! He gave me a lovely smile when I picked him up, but he might not be smiling today, he was due for his first injections! So good to talk on msn. Have a brilliant time in Miraflor.
Miss you, love you lots,
Mamma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voor Sophie ten Bosch, alpha 2.
ReplyDeleteStel me je zwoegend in de jungle voor, zonder hakken, kleren nat en je haren niet geföhnd. Wat zou ik daar graag een foto van willen hebben! Heel veel plezier. Kus lieve dochter.
Lieve Sophie (Alpha 2) Zo fijn dat je nog net een mail kon sturen voor je vertrek. 20km per dag trekken is zwaar..Hoop dat jullie het goed hebben als groep- spannend om zo'n trek als eerste te doen. Benieuwd naar de naam die jullie geven....Gelukkig zag ik ook een foto van je groep, heb ik een beetje 'n idee van je omgeving. Denk steeds aan je. Mis je gruwelijk maar hoop dat je volop geniet van deze bijzondere ervaring. Hou van je!
ReplyDeleteHey Persia can't wait for nother sighting of you or blog from your project - so i can feel all the adventure from the sofa! Love you sweetie pumpkin x - Rolo confused coz i'm wearing your warm boots - she misses you x aline
ReplyDeleteHola Corinne (Alpha 2), it sounds like you are having an incredible time. Hope all the wild life is not disturbibg your sleep! - I somehow think it won't. Everything is ok here. Auntie Rose goes to Australia tomorrow so fingers crossed. We are so proud of you and can't wait to hear all the stories you will have to tell us.
ReplyDeleteHasta Luego, hija
Mum & Dad
XXXX
for Persia (Alpha 7)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for nother sighting of you or blog from your project so i can feel your adventure! Love you x We all do - Rolo confused coz i'm wearing your warm boots - she misses you but distracted by a sausage now.x aline
For Hiten Mistry
ReplyDeleteMate, hope you're having an incredible experience out there and loving every minute of it. Going to have regular sneaky peaks at what you're up to. Well proud of you fella, have an awesome time! See how long you cope without some PlayStation in your life for ten weeks :)
Big love!
Debs x
For Charlie Gledhill-Flynn Alpha 5
ReplyDeleteHello Lovely, first and foremost sorry if you have received three messages similarly written off me as every time I write them and then try and post them something crashes, it's very frustrating. Secondly, Happy Anniversary! So gutted I can't be with you, but I'll watch Toy Story 3 on your behalf :) I hope you're well and you're taking of yourself in the jungle. I hope the rainy season isn't dampening your spirits! So excited that you got the saving the baby turtle project and very jealous! Sounds like a great way to spend your time there! The weather here sucks, we've actually been predicted snow and it's still October! The adults were humoured by the photograph of you chilling in a hammock, of all people to test the hammock capabilities it would have to be you! I really can't wait to see you at Christmas! Not long to go, stay safe, I love you more then everything >.< Xx
For Ben Green (Alpha2)
ReplyDeleteBen, We hope the trek is going well and that your boots are holding up! We are always checking the blog like many others waiting for photos and news. Letters are on the way - even from Adrian. Miss and love you. Stay healthy. Love, Mum and Dad
To Graham Smith (Alpha 6)
ReplyDeleteHey gorgeous,
Really glad to get that extra message of you it made me smile Ive replied for when u next get chance. Trek sounds so fun, wish i was there doing it all with you, Miss u so much!! Just got back from mallorca it was so nice to get some sun. Hope the digging etc is going well, I think about you every second, have fun and stay safe. Looking forward to next hearing from you,
I love you always, niyaaat x x x x
For Sarah Kendall Alpha 7,
ReplyDeleteHowdy sister!! I hope you got to Miraflor safely and your home for the next 3 weeks is nice - will keep checking for pictures. Missing you and our random chats and hugs loads and loads :( Uni is good - enjoying lectures much more than last year - including statistics which is a big surprise!! Getting a lot of work now though :/ Flat is good as well but still only 4 of us! No idea where the other two are lol! Was very nice to talk the other day, will hopefully in 3 weeks again?!! Looking forward to this weekend, going to Lake District :) hopefully it won't be raining too much, so we can get some walking done (won't hold my breath though ha ha) :)
Anyway, enjoy whatever you are up to - hope you are having an amazing time :)
Keep safe and well
Love you and miss you lots and lots
Rachel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Carla Gottlieb Alpha 7
ReplyDeleteI had to get your Mum to explain to me how to use this blog thing !?! Now I've got the hang of it you might be hearing from me more often haha!!! Anyway it all looks amazing and I'm sure you are enjoying yourself - bring back lots of wildlife - especially insects - and plant photos if you can, or do you need a camera that runs on solar power? Wish I could do something like that but hey ho, another day of painting baby footprints for me :). Take care honey bunch, lots of love Jayne xxxx
elena ourris alpha 5
ReplyDeletehi elena hope your first new home is good and that you are enjoying it, you never know you might get used to sleeping in the jungle with all your new animal friends, we are all ok, the other day your mum rang me and it said elena home, and my heart missed a beat, have a great time and remember, have fun and we're thinking of you. luv nouna xxxx
For NAZ TANER (The Turk)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love Lucy, Terry, Tim and Jenny
WE LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sarah Ellard - Alpha 3.
ReplyDeleteIya babs! Just thought I'd pop on here to say Hello and Wish you all the best in the Jungle....Hope everythings going well, looking good in the picture! Hope your not missing me too much haha! Take care, please don't get eaten by a spider.
Lots and Lots of love Nazza xxxxxxxxxxx
To Cecilia Ruiz Galo.
ReplyDeleteFrom Jose Carlos.
Hallo mi niña!
Que bonito saber que la estas pasando super, espero te cuides mucho, te quiero en un solo pedazo de vuelta.
*Fui donde Malcom y el cel esta en mis manos, quedo bien.
*Recibi la carta ayer martes 19, se me complico la quitada del teipe, espero recibir mas de esas pronto, ojala podas escribirme mas seguido.
*Que terrible es pensar en vos, se me hacen mas largos las horas, trato de mantenerme ocupado para no hacerlo.
*Ya vi las fotos que salen en el blog y quiero mi bufanda de vuelta en mis manos! cuidadito! ;)
*Bueno, seguire al tanto de sus actividades por medio del blog, saludos a Josi y Adriana. Te extraño y te quiero muchisisimo 24/7 . No dejes de pensar en mi. Besos y abrazos!!
PD: Mi ultimo mensaje que envie para Cecilia Ruiz Galo de parte De Jose Carlos, se me olvido escribir el grupo, el grupo es ALPHA 2. ESPERO NO SEA TARDE Y PUEDAN ENTREGAR EL MENSAJE. GRACIAS
ReplyDeleteMessage for Naz Taner (Alpha 5)
ReplyDeleteDear Nazzie,
Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having fun and working hard! Enjoy the rest of your trip, always thinking of you.
Love you loads,
Mel xxxxx
To:Adam Goldsworthy Alpha2
ReplyDeleteHeys u :)
I just arrived to my house in Portugal, it feels so good being here in a warmer place. In England its bloody cold :P I already need to use my gloves and won´t be long until i start to use my hat and scarf lol I know you only can answer my message when you come back from you're trek but I miss you so much that I need to speak with you in any way. I hope the trek its not so difficult as you thought and I'm sure you're strong enough to do it.
I´ve been missing you a lot mainly in the end of the days when I can't speak with you as we used to do. But don´t worry :P I´m managing.
This time I will stay just for 5 days, but next week I´ll come back for more 13days :D I know I'm always here, but probably i will stay without coming for a few months after this.I met a guy during my trip today that didn´t visit Portugal for 8 years. I was shocked,I couldn´t be all that time away from this sun lol
Well hope to have news from you soon.
Love you :P xxxxx
Susete
Jan van Arkel Alpha 2 Hotel 3/4 10L
ReplyDeleteWat maak jij een mooie reis.
Samen met je moeder heb ik helemaal gezien waar je bent en wat je doet.
Geniet van alles en ik hoop dat je in gezondheid terug mag komen. Tot ziens Jan
Liefs Oma S.
CARLALALALALAAAAAA,
ReplyDeleteSO jealous of all the things you've done and seen...it makes Tottenham CT road rush hour even more horrific by comparison!
Hope you are having an amazing time, and will check up on what you're up to...classic stalker behaviour...
Love you oh so much
A xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alex J - Alpha 4
ReplyDeleteHi
Hope all is well with you and that you are safe, well and having fun?
all good here Katie and Harry send their love.
Take care, be happy
D,D,K&H
For Ashley Fletcher-Alpha 1
ReplyDeleteHarrow Mr. Fletcher!
Just read the blog updates and am very glad to hear you are safe and sound! Phew! I hope you are having a great time trekking up and down volcanoes-try not to stumble into the crater! As you can imagine my Geographical-self is highly enviable of the fact that you are witnessing some really cool, wicked geographical features! Haha!
Been thinking about you a lot, you will see by the excessive number of facebook messages that have been sent to you when you arrive back into civilisation! I reallllyyyyy miss you, super duper serial!!
Hopefully this reaches you sometime before the 2 WEEKS LEFT TO GO before I can talk to you!
Also I'm going back home this weekend which I'm looking forward to :) will tell my dad you have a newfound appreciation of exogenous features of tectonic activity (the rock-talk will be sure to impress him!) haha!
I've been working at this internship and trying to find something small to supplement it but I don't really know what I have time for! Uni is good too, everyone says hi (Matt, Hau etc....) and wishes you the best! I have plenty of funny stories to tell you when I next talk to you! I missed my award-winning dance partner (you-just to clarify!) at the Roxy last night. We could have had a nice little boogie but I guess these volcanoes are just too important! Haha! So glad you are having an amazing time :)
Also West Brom are 6th! With 12 points and drew 2-2 with Manchester United! Pro ninja skills! The Mobos just went and Tinie Tempah got Best Newcomer and Eminem got Best International Act (beat Nicki Minaj and Drake!) you’ll be happy to hear that! Also Kanye West has had his teeth replaced by diamonds according to the Daily Mail! No joke! Some crazy crazy stuff going on here!
Well I hope this brings a smile to your lovely face if you have lots of blisters or are bloated from a pure rice diet!
I miss you tons and tons and I hope you are well and having an amazing time, wish I could see some of the things you are seeing, lucky Ashley :)!!
Byeeeeee Eucalyptus tree, I miss you. Let me know when you return! Be safe and stay healthy! Lots of love from the G-est koala in town! Yeah you heard me! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx + cyber hug and kiss :D
To: Elena Ourris
ReplyDeleteHi Elena, how is it going out there? I hope all is well. Still hot here. I talked to your mum the other day. I also tried to show / tell Christy about the messages from the blog... no idea if she understood a word of what i said haha. I will try to show Tony too. Have fun and take care!!!! looking forward to read your news and see the pics!!!
Lots of love
Cleo
Amy PERKINS ALPHA 1 Went to Busch Gardens, awesome roller coasters.WE go home via New York on Saturday overnight .Miss you and cant wait to see some photos appear.Alex has put some lovely photos of you on your facebook page. Dawn xxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletemessage for Persia (alpha 7) Great to see your big shiny coach and know you were in it! I know you'll be getting stuck into your project - in more ways then one if you got same rain as the trekkers. Silva, daniel, max,me and rolo all missing you loads Hugs&kisses x us
ReplyDeleteMessage for Ben Green Alpha 2,
ReplyDeleteWe are following your journey and the adventures of the other groups with much interest. Hope you are keeping well and somewhat dry. Miss you lots and hope you get all our letters when you return to base camp. Can't wait to hear all about it. Much love, Mum and Dad
To Elena Ourris Alpha 5
ReplyDeleteHi Fat Girl Elena
How is life in the jungle with spiders going up your trouser legs. Mum has called me about 100 times this weekend to check that I sent you a message. She wanted me to tell you that you are FAT and also that you are UGLY. I feel sorry for you as you also have an ugly sister Tom. At least I am the good looking one in the family, so you are very lucky to have a good looking brother.
Hope you are enjoying digging your toilet.
Anyway, hope you are having fun but hurry up and come home as I need my Christmas presant.
From Tony, Penny, Harry and Anastasia. Also Mum and Dad as they do not have a laptop!!!
xxx
To Amy Perkins 10L, Alpha 1 (I think. Could be wrong, usualy am...)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm back in scotland, which means the endless stream of mind numbimgly boring and irritating messages can continue, yus! Hope your walk is going geed! I saw another picture from when you were all getting ready, and you're looking just as great as ever. To be honest I'm missing you a bloody lot, and dealing with it in weird ways. For some reason I've started listening to folk music with violins in it, which somehow clashes a little with Killswitch Engage, but ah well, keeps me smiling I guess. Really hope you're having an amazing time, what with the snakes, ants and that I can't see how anyone wouldn't :)
I just put a smiley face after that. I dunno if they get through on this but it's the thought that counts. Actualy I'm feart that none of these get through, every time I send one it says "Comment Pending Approval" or something and I think "Sh*t, that's got swearing in it and it looks like the rambling of an idiot, which it may be. I quite enjoy writing them.
My wee holiday was good, I got a tan and laughed at my sunburnt younger brother, 'cause I'm just that damn nice. I may have got you something, but you'll just have to wait and see. So ha.
I hope you're having the time of your life.
Hope you feel like you're in heaven, 'cause I miss you like hell.
Alex Stewart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi Darren Mitchell Alpha 3
ReplyDeleteare you having a ggod time son??. We all went for a meal on the 23rd for my birthday wasnt the same without you.. Had a few drinks for you.. Missing you son and we are very proud of you.. Love you lots mum, Jade,Zoe. David says hi xxx
BEKI!!! Who is this Rebecca Turner we can see on this expedition!?
ReplyDeleteJennie and Carol here, chillin with Sally in Carol's new Thursby pad. We miss you! Cannot believe you are allll the way over there in Costa Rica! Doesnt seem real at all. Hope you have your eyes open for a lovely souvenir for us both ;)
You got a tan yet? It's 36 degrees in Carlisle atm , heatwave you know! We are definitely golden brown :)
Seee you sooon! (well not really but you know ) hope all is going well,
JENNIE AND CAZMATRON
tarraaa
xxxx
To Amy Perkins, 10L, Alpha 1
ReplyDeleteHi! I wish I could think of a better way to start these. "Hi!" loses it's subtle charm after a while, and I can't spell "Holá" properly, unless I just did, which I doubt. Hmm, I'll work on it. How is Costa?! Decent? Apart from your pleasant wee stroll and five star accomidation of course...I really think you're doing amazing, I couldn't walk that far, I'd complain way to much and the others would end up leaving me duct taped to a tree. It almost happened to Kevin Rennie. (who is, by the way, being a worse head boy than even I expected)
News From Home! Everything's boring, it's always raining, kevin's a twat (Sorry administrator, or whoever reads these, but you don't know him!) I'm missing you a lot (Really a lot) and Rachael wants to stroke your face. I think you leaving has made her lose it, proof on facebook. And just to add length to a hugely long message, I wish I had a picture of you so I could show santa what I want for christmas. Worst chat up line ever. I miss you so much you gorgeous person! Hope your having the time of your life (so far).
Alex Stewart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Adam Tickner - Alpha 1
ReplyDeleteReading and watching the blog, its brilliant being able to keep up with your progress - sounds amazing. Love you lots Mum x
Darren Mitchell. Alpha 3.
ReplyDeleteHi son just been looking at the pics looks like you are all having a great time.. Missing you lots and love you loads.. My birthday wasnt the same without you..Enjoy your time out there speak to you soon..
Love mum,jade,zoe xxxxx
To Amy Perkins, 10L
ReplyDeleteHey look! Another message. Filled with lots of mindless chatter. Nice one! Okay, now that we've fully established that I am a bit, but just a bit, of a weirdo, I can get on with writing stuff. I think the moderator person's got annoyed with me saying "This message is not gona get through..." 'cause they posted on the blog sayin' "Don't worry, they're still being sent." I caused more annoyance. I think it's a bit of a nack. By the way, It's Halloween. I bought a Morphsuit, but it didn't come in time so I improvised. I went dressed as tattoo'd guy in a weird shirt. With a hat. Now that is originality ;) I also drank too much, so the reason this message is even worse than usual is the hangover. Also by the way, Ithink you're gorgeous and can't wait untill you're back. I miss you, and your chat. You make me grin.
Right, I'm off now for some soup. Good luck on the rest of the walk, not far now (speaking relatively, of course) Well, actualy it is far...but y'know, well done.
Happy Halloween.
Alex Stewart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Alex J - Alpha 4
ReplyDeleteHi Alex, we hope you are well? Just had Halloween @ home which was good fun; Saints continue to excel whilst the Town are struggling!
Take care, be safe; be happy.
D,D,K&H
Darren MItchell; Hi son hope your ok and enjoying all that walking... God we missing you so much cant wait till you come home.. Zoe birthday today 16 at last.. Going for meal tomorrow with everyone wont be the same without you.. Love you lots and miss you lots take care son xxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletemum, jade,zoe xxxxxx