Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Rincon de la Vieja with Zulu 3

Photographer David, trailed Zulu 3 up Rincon de la Vieja on the Guanacasate trek. A view of the group's journey through 45, 50 and 85 mm lenses. 





















5 comments:

  1. Hiten Mistry
    Hi Hit its great seeing the pictures you reaching the top. Looks like hard work. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, have missed you loads. Enjoy your last few days. Well done son. Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia Barge - Zulu 2

    Happy 18th Birthday!!!!!

    Love from Mum, Dad, Angus, Tara and Granny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Carla

    Trek look really hard and not much sunshine so I hope you're ok. REALLY looking forward to hearing from you. It's Wednesday night here now so I guess I might get a call from you sometime tomorrow. It's Swithuns cathedral service in the morning and Jess breaks up at around midday but I'll probably hang around in town and get a few last minute jobs done before the big chill comes in. They've been threatening a lot more snow here and a big drop in temperature so you're going to be in for a bit of a shock when you come home! Have really missed you this last week and can't wait to see you............Love, Mum and the gang xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyd
    Happy birthday from Uncle Richard, Aunty Sally and Hannah, I hope you are having a great time, the weather people say we are just going to have more snow, lots more snow! Look forward to seeing you soon. Love form all at Woodside.
    ps this thingy will not let me post a comment unless I choose a profile and it asks for a website, the only one I have is my weather one??? I hope you get this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy Perkins, was zulu 6, xray 3 and always in 10L.

    Just wanted to send a last message before you're back. So nice to read about what you did during the last month on the blog. I loved the guitarist man's moustache in your pictures again he looked absolutely awesome. Wonderful how you managed to sneak another picture of your feet onto facebook hiy, everyone'll just be going "awesome view! Wonderful scenery! Such happy people! Ah! FEET!" ...anyway, it must have been such a fantastic feeling to see all the happy people after helping give them water! To be quite honest it looks like the gap year's going pretty well, even after all the trials and the hardship and torture of bean breakfast, lunch and dinner! It feels like years that you've been gone, I think I went a bit weird for most of it. This is my first weekend not drinking I think. My liver is loving it. Seriously it was weird, my jokes made even less sense that usual. The bad ones wouldn't even achieve a chuckle, just a "Wisht you." I've really been missing you so much. Hope you still want to see me when you get back, still kinda feart that you won't... I really like you, you're just such an amazing person. Can't wait to talk to you again. Hope your flight's not too bad.
    See ya soon
    Alex. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!