Welcome to the official blog for Expedition 13A. We'll be keeping you posted on all the happenings of life on expedition from 10th January to 11th April. Check back and please send us your comments, it's free and easy. ¡Pura vida!
For Laura McDonald. Hello darling girl, fabulous photos today on the blog of you and your group getting down and dirty in Yorkin! Really wonderful for us to see you there and to now be able to picture your environment and the really valuable work you are all doing. Liking the wellies!I am sure you are enjoying the chocolate benefits too. Enjoy every second. All well here in freezing(but now at least sunny)GX. Huge hug from us all xoxoxoo
For Sam W (Zulu 6) Great photos but worried about you're sticky out ribs and sunken tum!! They need to be feeding you more chocolate (and porridge!!) just wait until i get my hands on you over christmas - a fry-up for breaky every morning and plenty of hearty meals and of course Nana Jeans 'special' pickled onions!!!!
What a brilliant final adventure for you at Yorkin - looks like you are working hard but also enjoying some great trips too. I cant believe that you have been out there for 11 weeks - what a star!!
Christmas decs going up this weekend and Shannon is going to attempt your job of putting outside christmas lights up on front of house - watch this space!!! you know what a clutz she can be - hopefully 'her' Sam will help (by the way its official now, they are now officially exclusively boyfriend and girlfriend)gonna be confusing with two Sam's around, we'll have to nick-name you 'Bear' or 'Tarzan'.
Counting down the days now, love you and miss you madly, Mum xxx
Brilliant photos! Weather looks good - cold and frosty here. Off to Aberdovey for the weekend. Sadly, you are going to miss the annual turkey plucking - will happen on 13th December (unlucky date for some turkeys!) - you will be missed! Miss you and love you lots. M xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Law Gale Whats up bro? I haven't spoke to you in so long hows everything with you man, we haven't talked since September, when are you flying home? I'm coming in on the 17th. I see you got a little tan there, man black lol. It looks like you having real fun and that's good. Trinitys cool i guess, not really but you know what its like.
I don't really hear from you at all, can you all make phone calls down there? Mum told me i think that you don't get to a phone often, but if you do my number is 1-289-251-6951 give me a shout when you can i would like to hear from you. I just called home, everyone seems to be good, Izzy apparently was a little sick, nothing serious, but shes better mum says. Shout me when you can, love you bro.
Hey Pander! Great photos! I assume you are having a great time! My birthday was fun, thank you for the early congratulations! Sinterklaas was boring though, next year we'll celebrate with you again. Hope to hear from you when your project is finished! lots of love, Mijn
hi Lawrence.....This last post in Yorkin looks like your speed., full of variety and very interesting in all its varius aspects. Looks like you are enjoying yourself in the photos too. So happy and proud of you my boy. Here at home things are beginning to getmore hectic as Christmas approaches, but nothing like the old days. I miss the stress, but it is much better too!! I am shopping in Sheraton mall and have one big tree, which I plan to decorate in the next couple of days, with a glass of sherry or two, to help the creative juices flow!!haha.. Izzy has been unwell, but she is well on the mend, and David arrives next Sunday, so I hope to be pretty well organised by then. Having a big party on the 18th....You get to invite your friends too. Looking forward to seeing you soooooo much.. Lots of love and hugs as ever, Mumxoxo
Sup Law? This is probably only the second time I am checking the Raleigh website but you know already that Im thinking 'bout you all the time. Costa Rica looks mad! We will definitely have to hit up South America at some point. Everything with me is still the same...doing what I gotta do.
We just got a Christmas tree but the decorations arent up yet. Mum is slacking as usual! (sarcasm that) Anyway, miss you bro, enjoy out there to the fullest and take a little time, find a beautiful view and just hold a lil medi for me. Love you, Oli
For Sam W (Zulu 6) Hi Hun - counting down the days now. Apparently it is 17 sleeps until Santa comes and Shannon has calculated that it is 11 sleeps until we see you again darling.
Shower room finished and looking gorgeous (if i say so myself) I bet you'll be looking forward to a decent shower when you get back, even though you have been bathing and showering in some gorgeous natural places.
Phone us as when you get back to field base so we can touch base for your return home.
As I read about Camaronal I realise you are on vacations walking the beach at night under the stars and moon with turtles and eggs. Alex and I send you are very best wishes--he leaves tomorrow thank God!! Your brothers wear me out!!
Cant wait to see you again but know that you will not want to leave your new life. Love ya much and much again
Hello.. Firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Green Parks Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article
Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!
For Laura McDonald. Hello darling girl, fabulous photos today on the blog of you and your group getting down and dirty in Yorkin! Really wonderful for us to see you there and to now be able to picture your environment and the really valuable work you are all doing. Liking the wellies!I am sure you are enjoying the chocolate benefits too. Enjoy every second. All well here in freezing(but now at least sunny)GX. Huge hug from us all xoxoxoo
ReplyDeleteFor Sam W (Zulu 6)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos but worried about you're sticky out ribs and sunken tum!! They need to be feeding you more chocolate (and porridge!!) just wait until i get my hands on you over christmas - a fry-up for breaky every morning and plenty of hearty meals and of course Nana Jeans 'special' pickled onions!!!!
What a brilliant final adventure for you at Yorkin - looks like you are working hard but also enjoying some great trips too. I cant believe that you have been out there for 11 weeks - what a star!!
Christmas decs going up this weekend and Shannon is going to attempt your job of putting outside christmas lights up on front of house - watch this space!!! you know what a clutz she can be - hopefully 'her' Sam will help (by the way its official now, they are now officially exclusively boyfriend and girlfriend)gonna be confusing with two Sam's around, we'll have to nick-name you 'Bear' or 'Tarzan'.
Counting down the days now, love you and miss you madly, Mum xxx
Oliver Thomas Zulu 6
ReplyDeleteBrilliant photos! Weather looks good - cold and frosty here. Off to Aberdovey for the weekend. Sadly, you are going to miss the annual turkey plucking - will happen on 13th December (unlucky date for some turkeys!) - you will be missed! Miss you and love you lots. M xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Law Gale
ReplyDeleteWhats up bro? I haven't spoke to you in so long hows everything with you man, we haven't talked since September, when are you flying home? I'm coming in on the 17th. I see you got a little tan there, man black lol. It looks like you having real fun and that's good. Trinitys cool i guess, not really but you know what its like.
I don't really hear from you at all, can you all make phone calls down there? Mum told me i think that you don't get to a phone often, but if you do my number is 1-289-251-6951 give me a shout when you can i would like to hear from you. I just called home, everyone seems to be good, Izzy apparently was a little sick, nothing serious, but shes better mum says. Shout me when you can, love you bro.
James
Message for Alexander, zulu 6:
ReplyDeleteHey Pander! Great photos! I assume you are having a great time! My birthday was fun, thank you for the early congratulations! Sinterklaas was boring though, next year we'll celebrate with you again. Hope to hear from you when your project is finished! lots of love, Mijn
hi Lawrence.....This last post in Yorkin looks like your speed., full of variety and very interesting in all its varius aspects. Looks like you are enjoying yourself in the photos too. So happy and proud of you my boy. Here at home things are beginning to getmore hectic as Christmas approaches, but nothing like the old days. I miss the stress, but it is much better too!! I am shopping in Sheraton mall and have one big tree, which I plan to decorate in the next couple of days, with a glass of sherry or two, to help the creative juices flow!!haha.. Izzy has been unwell, but she is well on the mend, and David arrives next Sunday, so I hope to be pretty well organised by then. Having a big party on the 18th....You get to invite your friends too. Looking forward to seeing you soooooo much.. Lots of love and hugs as ever, Mumxoxo
ReplyDeleteSup Law? This is probably only the second time I am checking the Raleigh website but you know already that Im thinking 'bout you all the time. Costa Rica looks mad! We will definitely have to hit up South America at some point. Everything with me is still the same...doing what I gotta do.
ReplyDeleteWe just got a Christmas tree but the decorations arent up yet. Mum is slacking as usual! (sarcasm that)
Anyway, miss you bro, enjoy out there to the fullest and take a little time, find a beautiful view and just hold a lil medi for me.
Love you, Oli
For Sam W (Zulu 6)
ReplyDeleteHi Hun - counting down the days now. Apparently it is 17 sleeps until Santa comes and Shannon has calculated that it is 11 sleeps until we see you again darling.
Shower room finished and looking gorgeous (if i say so myself) I bet you'll be looking forward to a decent shower when you get back, even though you have been bathing and showering in some gorgeous natural places.
Phone us as when you get back to field base so we can touch base for your return home.
Cant wait to see you hun xxxxxx Mum xxxxx
Sarita
ReplyDeleteAs I read about Camaronal I realise you are on vacations walking the beach at night under the stars and moon with turtles and eggs. Alex and I send you are very best wishes--he leaves tomorrow thank God!! Your brothers wear me out!!
Cant wait to see you again but know that you will not want to leave your new life. Love ya much and much again
Hello.. Firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Green Parks Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article
ReplyDelete