Welcome to the official blog for Expedition 13A. We'll be keeping you posted on all the happenings of life on expedition from 10th January to 11th April. Check back and please send us your comments, it's free and easy. ¡Pura vida!
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
Alpha 5 photo album
We've collected stacks of photos from the Alpha 5 Venturers and PMs - here are some of the best:
Victoria Courtice A5/E3 - Hi Tori looks like your having a fantastic time but definitely very hard work! Enjoy your next project. We received your letter on cardboard and it was great to hear from you - looking forward to more updates. Mums on her fitness kick which has lasted 3 days so far but is doing well. Met the Luckhursts today and it was great to see Georgina and Alex who are great company putting up with us old crumblies! Missing you but also pleased that your having a great time and have met some nice people. LOL Mum, Dad, & Trouble xxx
Hi Tina (echo 4) Have been looking at some of the photos that have been posted up and there are quite a few with you in there! You are looking really happy and pleased with yourself and it's fantastic to see you like this! From what I can gather, you are now in echo 4 and at the turtle hatchery so I can't wait to hear all about what you are doing there. How exciting! Lola's been around - up on the garage roof and over the fence - but she's not been in the house today, even though I called her. That horrible ginger cat was on our bin and she chased him away! then disappeared - so maybe they're playing together. It's Friday 6th August today and tomorrow I've got Ali and Kim from Raunds coming to stay overnight and we're having a bbq with Andy and Julie so that will be really nice. Weather miserable today - misty, cloudy and damp - so hope it clears up for tomorrow. Well take care sweetheart - love you loads and really missing you! So glad you're having a fab time and I'll keep on with the blogs. Lots of love from Mum xxxxxxx
Yo tiny, jus a quite note to say that I'm still laughing from the picture of the whole group digging a trench.....except you standing there with a great gormless grin waving to the camera!
Hi Trins! I hope this gets to you, not sure how it all works! Hope you're having fun out there, the pictures look incredible. I got back from Senegal on Sunday...think I finally got rid of the chalet girl bum! I have so much to tell you, it feels like too long since we last spoke. The culture shock coming back after 3 months surprised me but it's great to be back again, and with the family. I hope I can see you before you head up North for uni, but if not I'll just have to come and find you in St. Andrews. We have a lot to catch up on! Keep enjoying yourself. Missing you loads. Lots of Love. HUSA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Kimberley Jackson Echo 2 Hi Gub, I've seen the album of Alpha4 and the pics of you. Everyone from Barbados sends you their love and all are highly impressed especially with the trek. Looking forward to seeing the next lot of pics. Lots and lots of love from Mum, Nat and me. Dad xxxx
Hello son ,how is everything with you over there and your groups ? hope everything is perfectly ok ?We miss you alot and your little brother start is first primary school on monday as a big boy in primary one and is always asking of you day and night , it look confused about where re u and he said mama tony is on the computer and not talking to meeee he cried. he make me laugh and we hope you enjoyed every bit of costa rica with your groups ok, miss yu. from yur mum.
Hi Sarah (Coyte) my darling! Hope all is ok and you havent gone down with theh dreaded Lurgi yet! please make sure you get in some of the photos as I want to make sure that you are alive! We are all fine here- awaiting Jo Jo's results on Thursday, and we are out to France again the same day. hope you liked the parcel- and only 4 more weeks to go- well Im counting the days anyway! love you lots my honey- keep up the good work! mamma xxx
Hey Tiny T, Hope the project with the turtles went or is going well.Saw Diane from Moreton yesterday up at Burton Dasset with Wads and Banana Man and she asked after you. Glad its all going well. I'll send you an email with all the gossip and random info. Lots of Love Jen x x
Sarah (coyte) wasssap sarah, my little sister, i have just recived my results for uni and im into Reading :). Bad luck, it seems you will have company!!! Just about to go in and get my grades from school as i have only seen it on UCAS. Hope all is well and make sure you wash before you get back!! xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!
Victoria Courtice A5/E3 - Hi Tori looks like your having a fantastic time but definitely very hard work! Enjoy your next project. We received your letter on cardboard and it was great to hear from you - looking forward to more updates. Mums on her fitness kick which has lasted 3 days so far but is doing well. Met the Luckhursts today and it was great to see Georgina and Alex who are great company putting up with us old crumblies! Missing you but also pleased that your having a great time and have met some nice people. LOL Mum, Dad, & Trouble xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Tina (echo 4)
ReplyDeleteHave been looking at some of the photos that have been posted up and there are quite a few with you in there! You are looking really happy and pleased with yourself and it's fantastic to see you like this! From what I can gather, you are now in echo 4 and at the turtle hatchery so I can't wait to hear all about what you are doing there. How exciting! Lola's been around - up on the garage roof and over the fence - but she's not been in the house today, even though I called her. That horrible ginger cat was on our bin and she chased him away! then disappeared - so maybe they're playing together. It's Friday 6th August today and tomorrow I've got Ali and Kim from Raunds coming to stay overnight and we're having a bbq with Andy and Julie so that will be really nice. Weather miserable today - misty, cloudy and damp - so hope it clears up for tomorrow.
Well take care sweetheart - love you loads and really missing you! So glad you're having a fab time and I'll keep on with the blogs. Lots of love from Mum xxxxxxx
Kristina Ambrose (Alpha 5 I think)
ReplyDeleteYo tiny, jus a quite note to say that I'm still laughing from the picture of the whole group digging a trench.....except you standing there with a great gormless grin waving to the camera!
Frank X
Catriona Till 10F Echo 1
ReplyDeleteHi Trins! I hope this gets to you, not sure how it all works! Hope you're having fun out there, the pictures look incredible. I got back from Senegal on Sunday...think I finally got rid of the chalet girl bum! I have so much to tell you, it feels like too long since we last spoke. The culture shock coming back after 3 months surprised me but it's great to be back again, and with the family. I hope I can see you before you head up North for uni, but if not I'll just have to come and find you in St. Andrews. We have a lot to catch up on! Keep enjoying yourself. Missing you loads. Lots of Love. HUSA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Kimberley Jackson Echo 2
ReplyDeleteHi Gub, I've seen the album of Alpha4 and the pics of you. Everyone from Barbados sends you their love and all are highly impressed especially with the trek. Looking forward to seeing the next lot of pics. Lots and lots of love from Mum, Nat and me. Dad xxxx
Hello son ,how is everything with you over there and your groups ? hope everything is perfectly ok ?We miss you alot and your little brother start is first primary school on monday as a big boy in primary one and is always asking of you day and night , it look confused about where re u and he said mama tony is on the computer and not talking to meeee he cried. he make me laugh and we hope you enjoyed every bit of costa rica with your groups ok, miss yu. from yur mum.
ReplyDeleteTO -TONY TAWAKALI
ALPHA 5 GROUP COSTA RICA.
Hi Sarah (Coyte) my darling!
ReplyDeleteHope all is ok and you havent gone down with theh dreaded Lurgi yet! please make sure you get in some of the photos as I want to make sure that you are alive! We are all fine here- awaiting Jo Jo's results on Thursday, and we are out to France again the same day. hope you liked the parcel- and only 4 more weeks to go- well Im counting the days anyway! love you lots my honey- keep up the good work!
mamma xxx
Hey Tiny T,
ReplyDeleteHope the project with the turtles went or is going well.Saw Diane from Moreton yesterday up at Burton Dasset with Wads and Banana Man and she asked after you. Glad its all going well. I'll send you an email with all the gossip and random info. Lots of Love Jen x x
Hey tina!!
ReplyDeleteIm loving tha bandana u look wicked!!looks like you are a busy bee!
Keep up the good work and tan them legs lol.
Love ya Tracey xx
Sarah (coyte)
ReplyDeletewasssap sarah, my little sister,
i have just recived my results for uni and im into Reading :). Bad luck, it seems you will have company!!!
Just about to go in and get my grades from school as i have only seen it on UCAS.
Hope all is well and make sure you wash before you get back!!
xxxxxxxxxxx