Welcome to the official blog for Expedition 13A. We'll be keeping you posted on all the happenings of life on expedition from 10th January to 11th April. Check back and please send us your comments, it's free and easy. ¡Pura vida!
Hello Anthony We've just read the report about your time at Playa Hermosa and it sounds amazing......very busy....but SO satisfying. As always, it's good to see that you're still 'messing around' in the photos and looking very happy. Now that you are such an expert on 'clearing up rubbish'..... does this mean that your bedroom will be 'immaculate' from now on?! Hope the trek is going well. This has certainly been a wonderful experience for you. Well worth all that hard work during your Gap Year! We're all still very very proud of you. Take care now. Lots of love from Mum, Dad and the Boys!xxxxxxxx
Just to say how brilliant it was to hear your voice this evening! What a lovely surprise. It was so good to talk and hear how much you are enjoying yourself. Hope you enjoy the Hot Springs. You should be well-refreshed for the rest of your trek. Let's hope the weather holds and you manage to make it to the top of the volcano. Fingers crossed! We can't wait to see your 1000+ photos...Make sure you are in some of them!!! Will let everyone know that you've been in touch. They all keep asking about you. Keep safe and enjoy the last couple of weeks. Lots and lots of love from Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOpe your trek is going well. There are a few new photos on the blog site so I have seen one of your turtles now! It looks like a fantastic area. I'm wondering whether you were sleeping out in the open on one of those stick beds!! If so I bet that was fun....... It looks like we got our house so looking to move mid october. The first week of the job went well but I'm glad it's a bank holiday weekend - recharge batteries and get ready for all the inductions when I go back tomorrow. Hazel starts tomo as well so she's looking forward to that. We got a book of pub walks in the rutland/northants and lecs areas from greenacres this weekend so i think we're going to try one of the walks today - going to do one a month! Plus one a month with gma and gpy too. Well no gossip from this end - I can see you're having a whale of a time but I can't wait to see you when you come home. Take care sweetheart. Love you loads. Lots of love from mum xxxxx
really mis you and how is everything with you and your friends ?hope everything is going on well? thank God is almost over now , good job well done all of you . see you soon ok. scott waiting in front door to screemm your name tonyyyyyyyyyyyyy. see yu soon. from your mum mary to echo 4 . tony tawakali
Hi Tina (Romeo 1) Hope you're still ok and not finding the trek too difficult. Thinking of you lots and really excited about you coming home soon. Did you have the good weather for your day walking up the volcano? I really hope so! Looking forward to seeing all your photos and hearing all your stories - just love your stories! We're off to great grandma's meal today. Liam's coming too - with Beki as he has no car!!! It will be really nice to see everyone and catch up. I know everyone is going to be asking about you and what you're doing so I'll make sure I tell them everything you've told me. Do you still have any treats left? Or did you eat them all? Well have to go dry my hair so I'll blog you again very soon. Love you loads and Gary says hi! Lots and lots and lots of love from Mum xx and Gary xx
Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!
Anthony Shapland (Romeo 2)
ReplyDeleteHello Anthony
We've just read the report about your time at Playa Hermosa and it sounds amazing......very busy....but SO satisfying. As always, it's good to see that you're still 'messing around' in the photos and looking very happy. Now that you are such an expert on 'clearing up rubbish'..... does this mean that your bedroom will be 'immaculate' from now on?! Hope the trek is going well. This has certainly been a wonderful experience for you. Well worth all that hard work during your Gap Year! We're all still very very proud of you. Take care now. Lots of love from Mum, Dad and the Boys!xxxxxxxx
Anthony Shapland (Echo 4)
ReplyDeleteJust to say how brilliant it was to hear your voice this evening! What a lovely surprise. It was so good to talk and hear how much you are enjoying yourself. Hope you enjoy the Hot Springs. You should be well-refreshed for the rest of your trek. Let's hope the weather holds and you manage to make it to the top of the volcano. Fingers crossed! We can't wait to see your 1000+ photos...Make sure you are in some of them!!! Will let everyone know that you've been in touch. They all keep asking about you. Keep safe and enjoy the last couple of weeks. Lots and lots of love from Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tina (Romeo 1)
ReplyDeleteHOpe your trek is going well. There are a few new photos on the blog site so I have seen one of your turtles now! It looks like a fantastic area. I'm wondering whether you were sleeping out in the open on one of those stick beds!! If so I bet that was fun....... It looks like we got our house so looking to move mid october. The first week of the job went well but I'm glad it's a bank holiday weekend - recharge batteries and get ready for all the inductions when I go back tomorrow. Hazel starts tomo as well so she's looking forward to that. We got a book of pub walks in the rutland/northants and lecs areas from greenacres this weekend so i think we're going to try one of the walks today - going to do one a month! Plus one a month with gma and gpy too. Well no gossip from this end - I can see you're having a whale of a time but I can't wait to see you when you come home. Take care sweetheart. Love you loads. Lots of love from mum xxxxx
hello son
ReplyDeletereally mis you and how is everything with you and your friends ?hope everything is going on well? thank God is almost over now , good job well done all of you . see you soon ok. scott waiting in front door to screemm your name tonyyyyyyyyyyyyy. see yu soon. from your mum mary
to echo 4 . tony tawakali
Hi Tina (Romeo 1)
ReplyDeleteHope you're still ok and not finding the trek too difficult. Thinking of you lots and really excited about you coming home soon. Did you have the good weather for your day walking up the volcano? I really hope so! Looking forward to seeing all your photos and hearing all your stories - just love your stories! We're off to great grandma's meal today. Liam's coming too - with Beki as he has no car!!! It will be really nice to see everyone and catch up. I know everyone is going to be asking about you and what you're doing so I'll make sure I tell them everything you've told me. Do you still have any treats left? Or did you eat them all? Well have to go dry my hair so I'll blog you again very soon. Love you loads and Gary says hi! Lots and lots and lots of love from Mum xx and Gary xx