I now present the questions:
1) What are your responsibilities at Fieldbase?
I work with Julian (Country Director) and Ross (Country Program Manager) to help run the expeditions. That includes everything from organising the schedules for 39 staff and 121 venturers when they are at Fieldbase, entertainment, transport and generally making sure everyone is OK.
2) What can't you live without?
At the moment, my lovely blue and pink flowery wellies a present from my sister and essential for Costa Rican downpours.
3) You're about to embark on a week-long road trip to Nicaragua and you can choose one person, living or dead, to be your co-pilot. Who would it be and why?
Michael Parkinson - he'd have amazing chat to while away the many hours of driving, and he's a true gent!
4) What are you most excited about doing in Costa Rica & Nicaragua?
I'm most excited about meeting all our venturers and the amazing experiences they'll have here. The most exciting thing I've done in CR&N is a 10 day road trip to visit our projects in the remote north of Nicaragua - amazing people, fantastic projects and great company on the road.
5) Who's going to win the World Cup?
Ghana!

How cool is Sarah!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hug to sarah!
K.
PD. and to everyone of course!!! ;)
Matt wilsdon...if you get this, just to say hello! looks amazing..i've left messages in a few places for you to see..you'll just have to find em!! have a great time mate see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLuke Sparrow - Hope you arrived safely. Big hugs. PPxx
ReplyDelete