Vanessa has returned to Fieldbase after managing projects in the Conte Burika indigenous reserve and leading the Coast to Coast trek during the 10B expedition earlier this year.
She can often be found in the Raleigh Bodega (storehouse) buried under cans of pork and beans and packets of pasta.
1) What are your responsibilities at Fieldbase?
Feed the masses.
2) What can't you live without?
Laughter. In good times and bad.
3) You're about to embark on a week-long road trip to Nicaragua and you can choose one person, living or dead, to be your co-pilot. Who would it be and why?
A dear friend of mine who loved travel and adventure and would have loved Nicaragua. The food, the hiking, the driving, listening to good tunes and of course, the sunshine. Perfect road trip :)
4) What are you most excited about doing in Costa Rica & Nicaragua?
The possibility of the Maribios trek in Nicaragua. Doing the Coast to Coast trek last expedition has given me the trekking bug! The most exciting thing I've done... six weeks on a jungle hilltop overlooking the Pacific in the best indigenous reserve in the country - Conte Burika!
5) Who's going to win the World Cup?
Uruguay - I was there last year and loved the country and the people so despite their dodgy refereeing decisions I still want them to win.
She can often be found in the Raleigh Bodega (storehouse) buried under cans of pork and beans and packets of pasta.
1) What are your responsibilities at Fieldbase?
Feed the masses.
2) What can't you live without?
Laughter. In good times and bad.
3) You're about to embark on a week-long road trip to Nicaragua and you can choose one person, living or dead, to be your co-pilot. Who would it be and why?
A dear friend of mine who loved travel and adventure and would have loved Nicaragua. The food, the hiking, the driving, listening to good tunes and of course, the sunshine. Perfect road trip :)
4) What are you most excited about doing in Costa Rica & Nicaragua?
The possibility of the Maribios trek in Nicaragua. Doing the Coast to Coast trek last expedition has given me the trekking bug! The most exciting thing I've done... six weeks on a jungle hilltop overlooking the Pacific in the best indigenous reserve in the country - Conte Burika!
5) Who's going to win the World Cup?
Uruguay - I was there last year and loved the country and the people so despite their dodgy refereeing decisions I still want them to win.

Ness will never manage the Maribios without Lebon, I doubt she'd even make it to the shops xx
ReplyDelete