Saturday, 10 July 2010

Once upon a time in Costa Rica...

23 comments:

  1. Para Marianella Orozco.
    Hola, Nelita, difuta mucho de esta aventura, vive experiencias nuevas y maravillosas, te ves linda en las fotos,te amamos. Mami, papi, Mau, Tifanny, Keisy y Priscilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    I hope you to enjoy your adventure...

    Please, tell Randall everything is going ok with his college tuition: I'll have to finish it on Monday.

    Regards,

    Álex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Photo James!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Solis Vuurmans10 July 2010 at 20:57

    Para Ariana Salas
    Ari jeje no se si estoy enviando los mensajes bien pues... contarte que voy para ampli de taller :( ... y deseandote las mejores vibras para tu viaje!!

    Un abrazo,
    Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIMBERLEY JACKSON!

    Hi darling!

    I hope things are going really well - I can see you in the big photo thing and you look fab, even though you look like a small yellow/pink dot in amongst all the other dots!!

    The Margaret Howell sale started today and I felt sad because it made me think of you (not because you look like her, but because it's fun when we go shopping together) - however, I'm sure this will be an enriching experience and Painton would def approve :P

    I hope the food and sanitation is all fine - if anything goes wrong just wave your shampoo bar around and the jasmine magic will make it disappear :D

    Have a great time and stay safe, LOVE YOU LOTS!!! Will post you when I hit the motherland :D

    Hugs and Kisses!

    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    p.s. We are SO doing lunch when you get back. One of the great perks of being editor means people will give me food for free. Even schnitzel and cider flavoured hot chocolate...yum yum! :s Also there is a guy who is writing for me next year and he is such a sweetheart!! Aw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherry, Wing, Edith, Sarah & Don,

    Nice to see you sound and start your unforgettable Raleigh life in Costa Rica! Have fun, explore and experience :) Waiting for your stories!

    Take care, Lydia
    Raleigh HK

    ReplyDelete
  7. To my dearest Edith and Wing Wing,

    I am Daddy Ice from Hong Kong. Glad to see you have a good progress in the expedition. Keep it up and don't get home sick for sure you 2 will not.
    Enjoy the life in Costa Rica and explore your potential and taste the Raleigh spirit with other youngsters from all over the world.

    Cheers,
    Ice @ Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, clean, and healthy there, Raleigh HK venturers!

    享受你的EXPED!! 衝破自己, 挑戰極限! (enjoy your exped, get through yourself, challenge the limit)

    it will be a once in a lifetime experience, so ya, be all that you can be.

    why not? while you can.

    karlye
    kuala lumpur, malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  9. para daniel alpizar perez ,,, te extrañamos mucho ,, te ves muy padre en la foto y esperamos que disfrutes y te diviertas mucho en esta aventura ... te amamos mucho ,,besos y abrazos de toda tu familia Dios te bendiga

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi son , so proud of you and your group and very very happy you all arrived safely in your lovely camp. miss u alot.lovely group photos. Thank you all for your Raleigh support and well done boys and girls, miss you son alot , your little brother want to come and join you there soon scott. cryin and sreaming calling tony round the room every time he want to share his ice-cream with you haaa.he miss you alot, so have a lovely time with your lovely group ok .God Bless. MuM. To- Tony Tawakali ALPHA 5 GROUP COSTA RICA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haay lieve martine, dit is het derde berichtje dat ik hier achterlaat. weet niet of je de andere hebt gekregen, maar ik zag mijn berichten niet terug bij de comments. vrees dus dat ik iets niet goed heb gedaan. zag je al op de foto. wat een grote groep. zijn er veel die net als jij 5 weken blijven? Hoop dat je veel ervaringen opdoet waar je van zult genieten. gisteren zijn we gaan varen, 30 graden!. 's avonds hadden we hier noodweer zodat het zelfs in de kamer lekte, kun je nagaan!! annalie fietste net weg met de tandem naar leiden (eerst trein, hoor) en morgen gaat ze met vriendinnetje met de trein en de tandem naar de portland. ik denk erg aan je en houd deze site erg in de gaten. heb het goed, amuseer je vooral. dag lieve meisje, hele dikke kus, mamma (ook van pappa, annalie, guus-willem en elsemieke xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an amazing blog, well done to the very talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luke, Enjoy your expedition - have fun!!
    love M X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eileen, Bill, Rose and Chip Murphy13 July 2010 at 04:55

    Hi to Sue-Lyun and all Delta 3 10G Alto Pacuar

    Have a great expedition and all the best with the building project.
    Keep safe and away from the creepy crawlies.
    Love and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Para Ariana Salas, del Grupo Alpha 6!
    Hola Ari!! Te cuento que todos tus amigos estamos muy bien, esperamos que disfrutes mucho esta aventura y que te diviertas y aprendas bastante!! Desde aqui te enviamos muchas energías positivas y abrazos!

    Saludos,
    Amigos de la LDE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear LING YU KWAI
    I SAW U ON THE PIC AR~~~ why are you so "high" ar?


    CHUN

    ReplyDelete
  17. STEFFIIIIII!
    I hope that you are having an amazing first week in Costa Rica! and that your bag is not to heavy and that the food is ok :).There is going to be a wee trip to see Eclipse tomorow but lots of people are not going so you will still be able to see it with people when you get back :D (random but i thought i would fill you in on home events :) )dw i will fill you in on the hotness lol I was so excited looking at your pics and will keep and eye out for more of you! What is the weather like? I hope the group is having fun!!!

    GO GO DELTA 3 :D
    miss you lots, muchos love as always
    Love Nadine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bethany Davison 10F (Alpha 2)Hi Beth - not sure if you are receiving these messages but thought I would say its lovely to see your photo on these pages looking so happy. The last one showed you filling plastic bags of what I think is rice! Enjoy your adventure on the coast to Coast Trek. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alpha 6 - Ariana Salas Castillo

    Hola Ari! hoy la vamos a extrañar en nuestra carne asada! Finalmente vamos a usar las cosas! jaja Qué la pase super bien en sus aventuras! Cuidese!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Steph Delta 3

    Hi Steph, can't believe it is already over a week! Sunday today. How is it going? Hope you are getting my messages. Saw Nadine's on the blog and hope that your other friends are getting messages through. Hope you have made lots of new friends. Hammocks look great. I would like to sleep in one of those. I have applied for a job at Regina Coeli!!!Send an e.mail when you get a chance. Lots of hugs from all of us and a kiss from James, mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. STEPHHH DAVIS! I feel like the first comment i leave you has to be a nice one, not an abusive one so hope you're doing okay, the weather's nice and you;re having fun!! Missing you already (only a little bit though) Take care and can't wait to see pictures...my next comment won't be anyway near as nice!1

    ReplyDelete
  22. HELLOOO Steph!
    You better be styling out the enormous bag and sexy walking shoes well! Me and the girls are missing your sarcasm and I definitely want your hilarious comments back! (Yes, when you're asleep I... ahem!)
    Hope you're having an awesome time, I'm excited for when you get back and we can hit the Briz in autumn! Hopefully by then you will have properly washed and won't smell like a back of old ferrets as I'm sure you do :D haha!
    Miss you, love you, from Nat xxx M

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rachael Fernandes23 July 2010 at 14:36

    Hurry home steph!! Hope you got my other message and hope you're having an amazing time!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!