Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Alpha 2 photo album

We've collected stacks of photos from the Alpha 2 Venturers and PMs - here are some of the best:

11 comments:

  1. David Mortn Echo 6

    Hey David caught up with your photos, thats a bit more like you, can't believe you have been camera shy!!! Hope all is going well at your end and you enjoy the next part of your journey! Organising your Gold Canoeing trip, hope you are still up for doing that when you come back and are not toooo tired! Your coast to coast trek looked fantastic, I'm sure it was hard work but worth it I hope. Take care catch up soon ang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Morton Echo6

    Hi Son, I got all the gossip of your mom, so sorry to hear you were not well I know that feelnig only to well. Great to see in pictures that you are on your feet and appear to be having a great time, knew u would as u have the strength to get through it.

    I am so proud of you and dont be missing home and stuff as everyone hear will always be hear for you, so know missing us.

    Cant wait to see you,

    you are a very special person and I am very proud to say I know you and you came form The Hut lol got to get hut in aint I.

    See you soon and keep safe son.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Morton Alpha 2
    Hey David,great photos.
    You look like your having a great time. Everyone sends their love and kisses. Lisa had a sleepover last night and she still hasnt slept.

    Love and kisses Mum,Dad & Girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Morton Alpha 2
    Hey David just want to say how proud we all are of you. Missing you loads
    Love Mum ,Dad & Girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear ana (echo 4)
    hello ana i am looking at your photos i wish i was there with you.
    you seemto be having agreat experience you will have some stories to tell when you get home.

    love granny brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethany Davison (Alpha 2? still?)

    Hiya Beth! sorry it's taken me so long to write to you! still not got internet in the flat, only Marks Iphone and you know what I'm like with technology, can only just manage to use facebook on it! I hope this finds you well!? and I hear from Lorna that you are involved in a project now in Nicaragua? Bet you are having an amazing time! Hope your having fun, making up for lost time but taking it easy sometimes too :) ok i'll stop bein mumsy now lol......

    The last couple of weeks have been pretty mad, the move went well and I'm pleased to report me and Mark are still friends lol. We're feeling really at home and can't wait for you to come visit on your return. Other news, I have a job in a law firm! As of Monday I will be a Fee Earner Assistant and part time evening LPC student rather than full time student. Went for the interview the first Weds we were in Manc and shockingly got the job and start Monday! Crazy times! Gonna be hard work but a great opportunity hopefully :) 24/7 lawyer here I come ha ha! Emma Drans also has a full time job startin Monday too, spooky!

    Everyone well here and missing you muchly B Dee! Lovin the trek photos but try and get in some more so we can see what your doing now, and so we can view your hair lol :p

    Keep havin fun and take care, miss your face, Kirsty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella Taliadoros

    Yoo Stellz Kobellz! Get your ass back home now! Im jealousss ahhhhh. The amount of times ive had to tell people where you are is shocking ahah i think that "Stells not here" top would come in handy. But im so excited for you that your having a good time. Embrace everything and anything that you can, being smelly and dirty is all in the fun. Im going Eastbourne and Coventry this week and i dont no if your gonna get access to a phone or interest so try and call me if you can, i miss your voice. Me and Christou were looking at videos of you on her computer and was like WHERES STELLA!!

    Hade stay safe and i love you soo much.

    Loads of lovee the Taliadoros Family but plenty more love from Tiggs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. David Morton Alpha 2
    Hey Buddy A Got My Glasses Back Woo Aha Sorry A Haven't Been Writing a Lot Trying To Find A Job And Stuff Hope Your Having Fun Bud And Looking After Yourself Anyway A Will write In a Few Days

    ReplyDelete
  9. David Morton Alpha 2

    Hey David..Saw all ur fotos thru yer mam on FB...wot an adventure ur having..The whole family is so proud of you..Sorry to hear that u were unwell also...hope ur back on track and enjoyin urself again :) Thats our skools back today..so there is peace and quiet around the country lololol...Hope to see loads more of ur pics when u get home...yer mam will keep me posted...Lots of love Eileen and the girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth Davison alpha 2

    Hello, hello!

    Only just found out we could send you messages on here...Hope you're doing ok, have been filled in by tash and pips after they spoke to you, what a way to begin your travelling adventure! We do genuinely all miss you loads, it's really weird just being four of us..
    Sadly I'm back in hosp at the start of next week, the summer has gone waaaay too fast and i'm a bit scared for fourth year cos it might be too hardcore for me :s
    I saw a couple of photos of you on this sight, you look happy so i hope you are really enjoying yourself, it does look a lot of fun!
    Miss and love you lots, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. David Morton Alpha 2

    Hello Bud Like A Said It Was Awesome Talking To You On Facebook Nothing Much Is Happnin Here Kinda Boring HAve A Great Day And Look After Yourself We All Canny Wait Till You Come Back

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!