Wednesday, 10 November 2010

X-ray 2 and X-ray 4

X-ray 4
Dr Lawrie goes wandering...

With Carl and Roberto were handling the driving side of things, I settled into the Bravo 3 and prepared myself for my first road trip as part of the Fieldbase team. We were soon climbing our way steadily above the clouds and up the side of Volcan Irazu. At over 3432 metres at the summit, the air undoubtedly feels a little thin and chilly.




However, this did not stop the hard-working X-ray 4 team who are perched below one of the craters working to construct a path up to a stunning mirador. The previous 2 days were spent carrying bags of gravel through stunning and dense forest, teeming with life.




 We caught up with them just before some well earned lunch, after a day of concreting the irrigation channels, and clearing more paths for the next loads of gravel.


After a well earned lunch, we got the grand tour of their fantastic house. And yes, I said house. No hammocks here for X-ray 4. They are living in an old house complete with running water, electricity and as Sophie was desperate to point out – a hot shower! Don’t worry though…they will soon be roughing it when they head down to San Lucas Island where they will be building their very own jungle camp.


Life in the house is very civilized, although undoubtedly a little chilly - there were plenty of requests before we left Fieldbase for extra sleeping bags and jumpers. In the evenings after dinner, there is a mixture of games, English and Spanish lessons, and there were even a few rumours flying that Vicky would be dyeing Josh’s ginger beard!

X-ray 2
Next morning we met with X-ray 2 fresh from tackling the jungle. After setting off from Guallipes a few days ago, they have heroically battled against a combination of rain, hidden paths and plenty of mud to emerge smiling and triumphant. They were all tired and looking forward to some more food (not to mention needing a good shower), but they had all worked incredibly well together over some tough terrain.

Emerging triumphant

 There was plenty of bushwacking with machetes and adventures along the way – but it was a real testament to how well they were working together and helping each other out that they emerged looking so strong. Even in this early stage of their trek, it is fantastic to see them as such a tight knit group.








Once they stopped to buy some food from the tuck shop and have a hot drink or two, there were plenty of tired bodies that were craving a little more sleep after a few big days of trekking. 

As we drove off, they were all grinning and looking more than ready to tackle the last climb that Volcan Irazu offered. 









42 comments:

  1. Holly (Xray2),
    Ha Ha, I knew that was you, before I even zoomed in on the picture. You could always sleep ANYWHERE!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. for martin fallon x-ray 4

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!hope you have an amazing day, wish i could be there! but it does give me the extra time i need to buy you a good present lol. hope its not raining cats and dogs over there like it is here right now :(
    can't wait to hear all the crazy stories from prison island and...a volcano right? dont go falling in
    love you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Carla (X-Ray 4)

    Were you dodging the camera on purpose? Not like you to be camera shy! Next time, give the bloke in front of you a big push!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sum, Terry and Kenneth from Raleigh HK,

    Nice to see your smiling faces in the trekking face! Enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime experience there and take care :)

    Cheers,
    Lydia
    Raleigh HK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Persia Castellani- X ray 4

    Hey Perj!

    Hope all is well out there! you look really well in the photos and looks like you might be doing a fair bit of heavy lifting and walking! hope you're having an amazing time and enjoy every minute! it's raining a serious amount here and it's cold and windy. not nice... so jealous ur in costa rica! good luck with the rest of phase 2. ring my mob if u can +44 7825 188558 at the next changeover! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie Xray 5
    Hi there, no updates on you guys as yet, hoping all goes well. Very very cold wet and blustery here today. Going to Paris for the week-end, same weather i'm afraid. All in good health and spirits-hope the same for you. ellie clappin has booked at date with you when in sydney as well! Look forward to our next chat. with love Swali xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise Olverson (Group X-ray 2)
    Hey Lou,
    Just read your latest blog and love the pic. Bionic Lou now has biceps to match! Sounds like it's tough going with nasty weather, mud and heavy terrain. Hope you've been having Olvo size portions to pull you through! Looks like you've got a great group - hope you all made it to the top! Its wet cold and dark here but the xmas lights are up in Oxford Street so a bit of sparkle - yay! I don't know who will help me carry the Xmas Tree this year (sniff sniff)!! Keep enjoying Lou - take lots of photos so we can do a showing at HHP&F night. Herne Hill misses you. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Anna Woollett Xray 5

    Hi Anna,
    I hope your new posting is working out ok at Talamanca.Seems like you have a little less jungle and more mountains around you this time.
    Just hope its a bit drier for you than last trip.Thanks for your last email :-)
    No great changes around here.Off to Cambridge next weekend.Think I will make my deadline-just.
    Rory a bit more chipper these days.May much the same :-)
    Take care.Lots of Love
    Dad X :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Sophie, X-Ray 4:
    Jahaaaa!! Ik kan bijna niet geloven wat er staat: een HUIS en een HOT SHOWER...Na je verhalen over de omstandigheden van de trek is dit vast een beetje de ' hemel op aarde' voor jullie. Dat de lucht ijl en koud is op de hoogte waarop jullie moeten werken, sjouwen en harken wordt daar wel mee goed gemaakt denk ik. Wat heerlijk voor je.
    Al begrijp ik dat het niet voor lange duur is want op San Lucas ben je weer verstoken van alle comfort- maar daar heb je dan weer zee en strand....
    Hopelijk hebben jullie beter weer dan de eerste phase! Hier is het akelig herfstig; het stormt, regent, is koud en grijs- niet de beste tijd van het jaar.
    Adriaan komt vanavond even thuis om z'n galapakje te halen- morgen heeft hij een feest. En morgen is het de 13e november, ja hoor. Daar gaan we nog een lekker glaasje op drinken als je er weer bent.
    Geniet van huis en douche zolang het nog kan; ben benieuwd naar de volgende berichten. Volgens Adriaan is de ontgroening na wat je hier doet een eitje...Dat is wel mooi meegenomen. Denk heel veel aan je, dat weet je. love you mams

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Thomas Campion (X-Ray 6)

    Hello Thomas!
    It was great to talk to you ever so briefly last weekend! I am very grateful to you for scooping Carla up and taking her under your wing. She was obviously quite low after the dengue episode and various other things but whatever you said must have done the trick as she was a changed woman when I spoke to her the next day! Having stripped everyone else of all their warm layers, she now seems to be living the life of Riley up that volcano with a house to sleep in AND hot showers! Bad luck - I think you drew the short straw there! But look on the bright side, you've got the water there, you just need to work out how to turn it into a hot shower! Anyway, hope the project's going well. May speak to you again back at fieldbase.
    All the best,
    Carla's crazy mum! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ben Walters X Ray 7

    No news on the blog yet but I hope all is working out on the project. I'm just back from Manchester been up for a conference yawn yawn..Palace beat Watford away 2-3..ambrose being back and making a difference...got your letter and birthday card..thanks, much appreciated...what a muppet diving into crocodile infested sea in the middle of the night ha ha..glad you survived and got your sleeping mat back! cold and wet back here with gales fore-casted..alls well and looking forward to you coming home

    Dad and the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy Perkins x ray 3 Now all set for dads party .Sophie is making the photo collage with childhood photos ;food is largely made .Loads of wine etc and getting excited.I have got him a laptop and some bits and pieces.The Whitesands is flooded and last night 85mph winds.I was looking at the photos again.If that was a photo of your foot with bites it was very swollen so elevate it as much as is possible.I know it probably isn't possible.I read your card to dad saying see you in 40 days .Enjoy yourself love.Rorys madly practicing piano as Robert is coming at 730.Lemon drizzle cake for him.Have you played the last meal on earth game yet? We miss you loads especially tomorrow but I will give dad a big hug from you.We love you lots.Be careful in the waterfalls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy Perkins, 10L, X-Ray 3

    Bonjuor. Ha! I thought of a new greeting, only took a week. hmm, it's not actualy that geed...ah well it'll have to do. The raliegh website keeps posting updates about pretty much all the groups except yours! Ah! I'm slightly anoyed, but I won't complain as they'll read this. They read everything. They're watching me...
    Okay, enough freaking out the moderater, it makes me feel like a bad person. News from home is that I've had a ton of work to do, stopping me writing messages as much as I'd like, which is probably a good thing or you'd get feart of the ramblings and stop talking to me. Also I did the stupidest thing ever and posted on facebook "Like this and I'll write something starting with "You're the one..."" Never doing that again. Forty two likes in the last hour, my typing skills are improving dramaticaly. I'm sending you one too though, 'cause you're in costa rica and can't tell me not to :P
    You're the one that I miss like hell. You're gerat to talk to, funny as anything and I really cannot wait 'till you're back. I hope you're enjoying your work in the jungle as it sounds like it'd be awesome to live there. Hope you get nicer food now, I really do.
    Lots of love,
    Alex Stewart.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrew Davies, X-ray 2

    Hello! Just looked at the blog and the pics and I must say how very well defined your jaw and arms look! Also what's up with the weather? It looks as grim as it is back here, lots of rain, you'd love it. I hope you're still having a fab time and enjoying phase two!

    I've had a good week, got a third round interview for a job next week, really, really like the company but not getting my hopes up! Also got an interview with Majestic wines next thurs, although i'm not as excited as I would have been last year, think it's got something to do with the fact that I could potentially be put in Birmingham or even Scotland and I want the Laaaandaan lifestyle!! Also green t-shirt and van driving?! Anyway i'm going to the interivew of course.

    My mother starts work on Monday, yep managed to get her a job in less than a week didn't I! Seriously my cover letters are on fire after the amount I've done. So she's working at the Royal exchange building (where my friend Lucy also works!) in Penhaligon's. I can't believe she's got a job - bloody miracle!

    I'm having fun living with Hayz we feel pretty close to finding jobs and when we do we're going to start looking for a flat together....eeeeek but not thinking about it too much cos don't want to tempt fate!!!

    Stay safe and look after yourself!
    mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. carls..you look better than you do when you're in england.

    love nabbo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. to: Corinne Davey (X-Ray 7)

    Hola Guapa,

    Hope your doing okay and you've had a good week following the news from home. I've been in touch with Annmarie and you Mum and they both said that you were doing okay when you spoke...Hows that community centre coming along? What bits you been building? They haven't put any pictures of you group yet - I will keep checking...
    I've had another busy week, played footy 4 out of 5 nights, found myself a new team to play for who are a social side - until I get myself into a team properly at football club. I'm on the bench tomorrow for Albion at the club and they play (and are currently top of) in the top amateur league in Hong Kong (Yau Yee League) so the standard is pretty good. I've been out a couple of times this week, had a big night on Wednesday night with one of the guys I met on Monday night at footy which was a bad idea, work on Thursday was horrible... He took me out with a few of his mates so that was good - all a nice bunch, we ended the evening in a bar in Wanchai - where all the south-east Asian ladies go to hang out and pick up men...bit of an eye opener, ratio of men to women was about 5:1! Went to a place after with a band on stage too and they were pretty good so that was cool, sang my heart out to Mr Brightside! It's Saturday now, I got your Costa Rica postcard this weekend with the pelican on it, thanks for that - he's a colourful pelican! Spoke to Dad about moving out last night - he's just got back to HK - and I think it's something that could happen soon! He came back from Europe with the money (not physically) but got a lot more of it than he expected - just need to find working capital to run the business now which should be do-able. Anyway, all means I am here for the foreseeable - I booked my flight back out yesterday for after Christmas on 6th January (got really good deal on STA Travel - student people but we also get discount for being under 26, didn't know that). Not sure what you thoughts are and I know it's all a lot to think of but Chinese new year is 3-6th February and there's a 4 day holiday and it could be good to go away then, Seoul/Shanghai etc are all really easy to get to! :)
    Dad started George up for me and George is fine which is good - he brought my mail out here and the police wrote back to say they are investigating and for now I don't have to do anything about the fine...they sent it to London though! dooopid!
    Have you got any of my postcards through from HK yet? I've seen some amazing things written on people's t-shirts this last week. Stuff that doesn't mean anything or means really weird stuff...
    I see you 39 days today, that number is getting a lot more manageable now. Dad told me that Georgie can't wait for our road-trip up the M6 either - think you should come down to London just for that bit!

    I'm off to the comedy club tonight with Dad - Chantal is out of town for the weekend so he's running the kids around a bit - had a proper 'chat' with him last night over a few beers and he's going to sort stuff through with Mum, his life is properly sorted here with Chantal etc, they are like a proper family so I said it was probably best... Think my Mum's alright, sounds like the barn is looking freakin' amazing - she's got funky sofas and stuff she keeps telling me about so it all sounds good!

    Right babes. Love you loads, that's all my news - I hope you're okay - don't worry about your Mum, I'm sure she's fine as she's with your Dad.

    Keep Building!

    te quiero wuapa.

    Jaime, Jaimecito y Jorge XXXXOOXXOX

    ReplyDelete
  17. To Joe J Xray 3
    Hope all going well in the next phase and that not as wet as the last group. Would be so good to hear from you when you're back at base camp- please try and email when you can.
    We miss you but are all ok. xxMum

    ReplyDelete
  18. wa~~好開心呀!
    原來可以打中文俾你ga!!haha!!
    而家都唔寫信lu!你睇呢度仲快!
    你而家行到邊一段呀
    加油行埋落去呀!!
    同呀麟謂埋加油!!!
    等你電話呀=]]

    ReplyDelete
  19. for Victoria Golding (X-ray 4)
    hey lovely, me and mum have just read your blog and seen a very attractive picture of you :) hope you are still having a brilliant time - looks like its quite hard work!?! everyone is all well here. miss and love you. lucy and mum xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. To: Naz Taner, X-Ray 6

    Have a good time in Nicuragua
    Try not to get eaten by a jaguar
    Fend them off with a lit cigar
    When you're chilling in the jungle bar

    Can you tell I've been hanging out with my buddy Andrew Motion?

    We all miss you and look forward to your return! Make the most of the experience. Cacik! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amy Perkins xray 3 .Hello love.Got to bed at 330 am.Dad got a talking cut out Elvis that Anne F danced with all night .We will post the photos on facebook and hope my patients dont see them!The meal went fine although sitting 20 in the dining room was cosy.David and Alison were in great form.Emily made a great Elvis cake.He loved his photo collage and it was in pride of place.Michele stayed overnight and we hafve now got the house back to normal.Rory has been piping at Loch Maben Memorial service.Sophie spent the night at Poppy's and watched the X factor.We went to the Aston for lunch yesterday and then to an art exhibition .I met Mrs Purdie who was interested to know how you were and I sent a message via her to Miss McSherry that you were loving speaking Spanish.We really miss you and hope you are having a fab time.When you get back to base I will be in Inverness so will phone you if you text me.I love you Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. For Josh Wilkes in X-ray 4

    Great to read about and to see you at the volcano and looking so happy. Sounds like hard work but hopefully you're fit enough for it. You seem to have been in the sun too.
    Have just spent a lovely weekend with Julia and Mollie who came to take Grannie back. Dad and I are on our own again. Won't be for long though as Michael and Brian will arrive on Friday. They're with us until Wed 24th Nov. After they fly home we will be quiet until we collect you.
    Dad's had a real rugby weekend. He refereed Year 10 on Sat and watched the seconds play at home. Everyone is asking after you. We seem to have had numerous games recorded and watched.
    Haven't heard from Ed since Wed when he phoned from London to assure us he was OK and hadn't been involved in the destruction caused by some of the student protesters. Will tune in to the radio show tonight. You got a mention last week as they obviously realised one of their listeners was missing!
    Hope all is well with you. We're wondering how the boots are. Oh and don't let Vicky dye the beard. We're longing to see it.
    Much love Dad and Mam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kate Gunning x-ray 1 Keep trying to send msg we are all okay h

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Will Pawsey

    Great to see your face, especially that beard! Keep trekking-has there been any sign of the mattock king at Miraflor?
    We have made some cider for your return. Love and miss you love from us all including Charlie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amy Perkins 10L, X-Ray 3

    Hiiii... I'm still having trouble with greetings, you may have noticed. "Kanichiwa" looks weird and "bonjour" confused me. I was strolling down, reading other peoples messages (as you do) and saw it, I was like "which idiot wrote that!...me. I did. oops." Gawd I miss you! I think my intelligence has actualy taken a dive without being able to talk to you, and it wasn't exactly sky high to begin with.
    I did my accumulated homework yesterday. Accumulated over about a month, and it only took five hours. In other news I went to another party this weekend. Main events include breaking a smoke alarm because it would not be quiet, and me singing Lady Gaga on rockband, which was naturaly awesome. I need to have a weekend at home, I've been partying every weekend since the summer holidays =o Daaamn I'm going to lose my liver.
    Ah well, another upside of your emense gap yah is that you have a nice healthy diet, and nicely sweetened coffee, and hopefully you won't chunder, everywhere. (Gap Yah on youtube, if you haven't seen it, you should!)
    I miss you sooo much, not even kidding. I can't wait till you're back. December the 27th, not too long... This message is too long.
    I really hope you're having an awesome time, though it sucks you not being on facebook :P
    Lots of love,
    Alex Stewart
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    P.S. You're dads having a party and I'm not invited. Typical *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amy perkins xray3.It was negative 4 degrees here yesterday and some of the Scottish skiing is open.I hope some photos appear of your group soon.Lots of the others have appeared.We love you loads Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Andrew Davies, X-ray 2
    Thought I'd give you a little news update of what's going on in the world:
    Kate and William have announced their engagement (there is hope for all middle class girls out there!)
    Britain is set to pay 10 million pounds for former guantanamo bay detainees as compensation.
    Aung San Suu Kyi has been released and wants to start a peaceful revolution in Burma.
    Ireland is going down the tubes and we might have to bail them out.
    Top English Universities are considering going private.
    So now you know what's going on in the world!
    Loads of love,
    Chess xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. for Simrath Bhandal (X-Ray 3)

    Hey sim, was soo good to hear from, i'm soo glad your having fun. hope the trip your now on is the same. Can't wait to hear from you again and see how your doing. Everything here is really good, university is getting busier and busier, and taking some driving lessons which are going really well. Will hopefully be able to practice with you when you get back. we miss you so much, love you lots Avnita

    ReplyDelete
  29. para yaliam de ray x 2
    hola yaliam y todos los del grupo ray x 2 de parte de doña sandra y su familia fue un gusto averlos conocido y haber podido ofrecerles un campito en nuestra casa, esperamos que haya sido de su agrado, esperamos que logren su objetivo, y tener noticias de ustedes, chao que dios los bendiga y se encuentren todos bien.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To Anna Woollett Xray5

    Hi Anna

    Not much to report here.Mum up in Scotland this coming weekend.Tom coming back home same weekend to get warm,feed up and take it easy.He really has been putting in the work at Uni but not as much I suspect as you have :-)
    I have been working hard although all self imposed and have managed to prepare over 500 lines of Greek for my next session at Cambridge where I go this coming weekend.
    Weather here not bad for Nov.A bit cold at night.Sunny mornings but showery afternoons.
    Looking forward to seeing a piccy of you working hard.Prince William engaged to Kate Middleton who apparently did a Raleigh expedition!
    Hope you have had chances to make good use of your Spanish.Keep smiling.Remember your British..stiff upper lip etc. lol
    Hang on in there love won't be long now to
    Xmas.Be great to see you.Hope you have been taking plenty of snaps.

    Lots of love

    Dad X

    ReplyDelete
  31. dear SUM
    you leave home about 50dayS! miss you badly.hoW about you? keep going!add oil,god bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sophie ten Bosch x-ray 4
    Vanavond kwam Adriaan bij me eten en die heeft me foto's op Facebook van iemand laten zien met wie jij de grote tocht hebt ondernomen. Ik had hiervan al een idee uit alle berichten gekregen, maar nu ik er ook beelden van heb gezien, ben ik nog meer onder de indruk. Ik vind het echt geweldig wat je daar meemaakt en ik hoop voor je dat het tot het eind zo zal blijven. Waar je nu bent en wat je doet weet ik niet, maar heb er alle vertrouwen in dat het de moeite waard is; het saaie leven leven wij wel in Europa. Ik heb al enkele keren vergeefs geprobeerd een bericht naar je te sturen, ik hoop dat het dit keer lukt. Dag lieve dochter, geniet ervan. Kus

    ReplyDelete
  33. To Sophie ten Bosch (X ray 4)
    Dag lieve dochter,
    Ik neem aan dat jullie je huis met warme douche inmiddels hebben verruild voor de 'prison'van San Lucas. Volgens mij wordt het weer steeds mooier, minder regen en meer zon- dat zal alle bestemmingen alleen maar beter maken. En dan is ook mooi meegenomen dat je de (waarschijnlijk) zwaarste opdracht, de trek, meteen aan het begin hebt gehad. Hopelijk kom je ook nog met Caroline in de groep, dat zou helemaal geweldig zijn.

    Hier gaat alles prima- niet veel bijzonders te melden, behalve dat Adriaan m'n verjaardag was vergeten haha. Oma oefent flink door en gaat zich langzaam steeds beter voelen. John en Maud komen waarschijnlijk het eerste weekend in december even langs; ze vieren namelijk sinterklaas met de familie Rietveld. Maar zoals je weet doen wij dat niet en zetten we in op kerst, met jou erbij!
    Lieve schat, ik ben heel benieuwd naar de volgende berichten vanaf San Lucas. Hoop dat je je nog steeds goed voelt- hou de muggen op afstand!!
    Hele dikke kus en alle liefs van je moeder.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Carla (X-Ray 4)

    Carla, Misfits is back on. Hurry up so you can watch it. You finally find out what Nathan can do. X-Factor wise, Last week I was absolutely furious. Stupid Katie, decides to be in the bottom 2, YET AGAIN!!! Not Only was she in the bottom 2 for the FOURTH TIME, she was in the bottom 2 with AIDEN!!! and guess who went home? I HATE HER!!! anyway, I hope all is well wherever you are. Where are you actually? coz i have no clue. Have you got a tan or has the same thing happened when you went to that spanish festival and get burnt in the shade? Have you finally realised that it is hard coping with all the work and the humidity? you've better have changed when you get back. Well....Not completely changed otherwise Cat might cry, maybe just comeback with a 'slight' tan and a better, more appreciative attitude to the outside world. Next year I will take you to Borneo. See you soon, love you, lots of love from your favourite little sister, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ps, sorry for waiting until a month til you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Carla (Xray 7)

    You will cry for days when i tell you what's happened in Hollyoaks, I did. I will tell you when you get back, you will not want to know.

    love you

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  36. Carla (X-Ray 4)

    You will cry when i tell you what's happened in Hollyoaks, I did. I'll tell you when you get back, you will not want to know, it's too depressing.

    Love you

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. hi Martin Fallon, still waiting to see photos of you!! not long now and you will be back with us,am just waiting for Mitchell coming we were going to go to town to see Katie dancing and David Essex swithing the christmas lights on, but its pouring down and cold, so we are going to play on the wii instead, maybe doing some baking,hope you had a good birthday and they didnt make you work too hard!! Starting to get busy at work now am working 4 full days which is quite tiring. Steve and I are off to London at the week-end for 2 nights going to see we will rock you, need to plan where we want to go, anyway bye for now take care love from us all back home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Martin Fallon X-ray 4 just seen your photo, making a path, well done, it does help with my glasses on, ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Kate Gunnin X-Ray 1 Only me, just been lookng at the pictures gran is a wizard at it. like the one with the volvano. have u lost any weight... ur sandals have come n handy. we have a new dog Archie keep ur dad cOMPANY hes big just like minnie. heva has been in bristol weeks just started a new bar job in clifton. 2 nites a week. bye my love Mum XXX

    ReplyDelete
  40. For Eamonn McGuone, x-ray 4.

    Just seen the picture of you & your teammates. Glad to see your alive & well babe. 24 sleeps until i see you again. Cant wait! Missing you like crazy!
    I love youuuu xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Para Maricuz Esquivel de X RAY 2 de parte de Seidy Naranjo!
    Mariii mi amooor! Exitos en esta etapa q estas empezando y es la ultima ya :D q chivaaaa lo q ud esta haciendo aprovechelo bastante que una oportunidad asi no la tiene cualquier persona! Ya casi la tenemos de vuelta x dicha :D y no se rinda para nada! aki tiene a mucha gente que la queremos mucho y la estamos esperando y nos hace muuuucha falta!! no es lo mismo sin ud!! :( la quiero mucho Mari y muchos exitos! nos vemos pronto! se me cuida bastante pedaza! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  42. Para Maricruz (x ray 2) ; de Melania!!!
    Hola Mari, Muchos éxitos en la ultima etapa, espero que le vaya super bien y que disfrute mucho amiga..
    La extraño mucho!!! Estamos en contacto.. Cuídese..!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!