We are aware that many of our blog followers are eager for updates on X-Ray 3. Bravo 3 have arrived at their jungle camp and will be able to deliver photos and updates when they return to fieldbase, Monday. Apologies for the delay and thank you for being patient.
Saturday, 20 November 2010
X-Ray 5 photo update
X-Ray 5, the laborious team in Coroma, Talamanca, have completed the outer structure of the school and are close to completing the floor. PM Andy reported rain this morning, on their day off. A game of rounders, rehearsing their skit and a possible walk have been scheduled for the day. We look forward to their show when they get back. Meanwhile, here's a glimpse of life at the Bribri village.
We are aware that many of our blog followers are eager for updates on X-Ray 3. Bravo 3 have arrived at their jungle camp and will be able to deliver photos and updates when they return to fieldbase, Monday. Apologies for the delay and thank you for being patient.
We are aware that many of our blog followers are eager for updates on X-Ray 3. Bravo 3 have arrived at their jungle camp and will be able to deliver photos and updates when they return to fieldbase, Monday. Apologies for the delay and thank you for being patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Message for Ashley X Ray 5
ReplyDeleteHello Darling
Just looked at the latest photos it all looks brill. You are all doing a fantastic job you can come and build an extension at mom's school next!! Hope you are not finding the hard labour too much. You look healthy and fit anyway. We have all been busy planning xmas we cannot wait to see you now.!! We have all booked flights to Miami yippee and Nick has sorted out your visa etc and first night accom and flight to uk which you need to get into America.We have been e mailing Claudia who is also really looking forward to seeing you.We are about to confirm accom for xmas and new year. We have constant internet now here at last so will leave skpe open so hope we can speak soon to dot the i's and cross the t's. In meantime keep up the hard work and take lots of photos. We are bulging with pride - you must feel you have achieved so much and still one project to go yet!!!
All our love mum dad and Nick xxxx
Adam Goldsworthy X-Ray 7
ReplyDeleteOlá meu amor :)
Today its sunday 21st November, it's my day off so hopefully I won't do much. It's 2:00pm and there isn't much light. The days are really short now, it's depressing lol
Last Thursday I went to see a car with both Ana's but It was a disaster. The car was dirty, soaked because he forgot the window opened, had some scratches and the battery wasnt working when he tried first time lol I was really feeling unlucky but this saturday I saw other vauxhall corsa that is impecable, full service history, low mileage...just great :D I'm going to pick it up next thursday. The only problem will be driving on the left side, it's really scary :S I will have to drive all the way from North Walsham to Norwich lol It will be an adventure.
I've been following the blog everyday and they posted some pictures. One of the pictures you look so so handsome :D (and happy too) It makes me miss you even more. When the 3 weeks are almost finishing I always count the days for receiving you're email :P It's hard just having news every 3 weeks. But you're almost back to england :)
Here at home everybody can't wait for the end of the tenancy, we don't have patience to Diana (and John)anymore lol But on the other hand me and ana's are getting closer and closer.
Enjoy all the moments you can on that amazing country, enjoy the weather as much you can :P
Football:
Arsenal 2 - 3 Tottenham
Lots of love to mi amor :P xxxx
Susete xxx
To Carla (X-Ray 4)
ReplyDeleteHope island life is suiting you better and you're getting your strength back. Only seen a couple of photos of you so hopefully there'll be loads more on your trek! This must be your last week on phase 2 so we're looking forward to hearing your news when you get back to fieldbase. Try to work out how to make a reversed charge call as I can't seem to get through on the payphones when I call back. You're not missing much here apart from the miserable weather and washing fox poo off Finn! I think Cat must be leaving you messages on Facebook although I have told her you probably only get to see them every 3 weeks! Wendy says she's written to you on the blog but I haven't seen anything posted. Hang on in there kid! We're all really proud of you and especially so after what you've been through. Counting the days now but don't give up yet. Love you and miss you, Mum xxx
X-Ray 5 / Raisa Arroyo
ReplyDeleteHOLA MI AMORSOTE!!! no te habia escrito por que estaba esperando que subieran las fotos de un viaje tuyo en la pagina jeje, pero ahora sip, me haces demasiada falta preciosa,no tienes idea, siento que llevo como 6 meses sin verte rajado.
Te mandan saludos Laura, tu mama y una tal Xiomara jeje,
Aqui en chepe todo bien con un poco de lluvia pero dias muy bonitos, por cierto ya para el 31 de diciembre dejo de bretiar en HP,mi cuentas la van a mover para mexico =( pero dicen que me van a reubicar.
Preciosa me haces mucha muchisima falta ,ojala me puedas llamar apenas regreses, mua mua mua mua mua mua mua,te amo demaciado ya quiero verte y pasar navidad con vos, al calor de las fiestas de diciembre y un tamal jeje.
mua preciosa cuidese mucho,portese bien y aqui te estoy esperando.
te amo
nochi.
To Graham Smith Xray 1
ReplyDeleteHey honey, tried to leave you a message on here afew days ago but ive been at home and it was on my phone so worried it didnt work and didnt want you not to get anything. Anyway i really hope you're okay, saw a picture of you this weekend finally looks amazing babe. Miss you to bits so glad its less than 4 weeks now, really looking forward to speaking this week, ill eail you about when im free to skype of you fancy it again? Love you always cant wait to hear all about it x x x x x x
Hey sup guys!, hope you're all doing great and having lots of fun! XD!.. This message is for Jessica Vargas Naranjo: Baby i miss you so much!! u have to come back nnaaaooo ok?!!! oO!!!.. hope u're ok and how's ur ankle?, take care of yourself and be careful with animals! aaww i love u!! go and have so much fun and think about me when u see the sky in the night and get this feeling about tripping out in the stars! <3 hope u come back soon :(
ReplyDeleteJezreel Belleza XRAY 5
ReplyDeleteHi,baby! I baked loads of shortbreads (cashewnut,oatmeal and lemon poppy seed) and i was able to bake some Christmas stollen for morningside. I am leaving for Palawan tomorrow and will be very busy for the next couple of days so take care lang sweetheart. Love you,baby ko!
To Jezreel Belleza X-Ray 5
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetheart,
I saw your three photos...you look well and I hope the weather (rains???) is not a problem. I hope to see more of your photos in the coming days. Your siblings are doing fine and Tudi treated Nen and Kuya with indian food as advanced birthday party for Nen. Take care always and miss you tera tera...
papa
To Anna Woollett Xray5
ReplyDeleteHi Anna.
Just seen most recent pics of your group.
Not many teachers have had a part in building the school they teach in.
That's commitment :-)
Have you been using that pick axe I saw you with or was it just a handy thing lying about to rest on.Just kidding !
You must be developing some muscles by now not to mention building skills.
I have just got back from another Greek weekend residential and yet again another session in my local class today.
Got a bit of a respite now from translation until next visit in May.
Tom is due up here tomorrow(Wed 24th).
Not sure where to go as the weather is supposed to be getting colder:maybe even some snow.
Thinking I might take him to Glasgow.
Shame that go-kart track we went on is likely closed now for the winter otherwise that might have been good.
Grannie Wicks has been in for a couple of ops within days of each other:poor mum.
Something that needed removing from her forehead and her second cataract op which she had today.
I saw her at the weekend.I offered to stay but she had it all sorted out with friends and neighbours.She did let me remove a dressing on her head for her so I did feel a bit useful :-)
A very independent woman your grandma.Must be where you get it from :-)
Hope you are getting a bit of good R&R after all this hard labour.
Keep smiling !
Lots of love from us all XX
Be great to have you back again :-)
Dad :-)
Alex J X-Ray 7
ReplyDeleteHi Alex,
I hope all is well. Saints won 4-1 on Saturday to move up to 5th; Swindon drew 3-3 and are fourth from bottom!
I hope all is well with you and that you are continuing to have a great time. Wonderful pic of you on the blog.
Take care; it is freezing here in the UK.
ATB
D,D,K&H.
To: Natalia Graczyk, X-Ray 5
ReplyDeleteHej Mala Mausa,
Babcia staje sie vicious przez co sadzimy, ze zdrowieje. Aczkolwiek schudla, wiec musimy ja pasc - dzisiaj tatarem (kupilem organic beef w Tesco). Misia Mama robi ciezko w pracy. Bulek wozi sie do szkoly i z powrotem z tatusiem mam tydzien urlopu na opieke nad Babcia). Oskar spedza wiekszosc czasu z nami. Ale jaja!!! W ubieglym tygodniu mama rozsypala tabletke z waleriana (na uspokojenie) na kocu. Poszlismy spac. Wtem w nocy budza mnie dziwne odglosy. Cos jakby ktos kogos mordowal albo sie cwalal. Okazalo sie po zapaleniu swiatla, ze Oskar tarza sie w kocu. Slina mu cieknie z pyska a on sam posuwa sie po tej slinie,tak, za cale futro kolo szyi ma mokre. Aby umozliwic w miare spokojny sen musielismy koc przenicowac (odwrocic). Noc coz, czego sie nie robi dla narkomana... (waleriana dziala jak narkotyk na kota).
Nie widzimy Misio Twoich zdjec anymore (poza tym gdzie budujesz szkole). Czy ta szkola nie zagraza zyciu tych dzieci? Gdzie sa inspektorzy budowy (jak nasz dziadek)?
Cieszy nas, ze wygladasz ladnie i chyba ten pobyt Ci sluzy.
Tesknimy z letka za Toba. Trzymaj sie wiatru o ile taki jest tam.
Pozdrawiamy Cie Misio z calego serca i calujemy tak mocno, ze mucha nie siada (i komar nie kasa, czyzyk nie cwierka).
Mam nadzieje, ze czasem troche tesknisz do nas...
Miau...
Tata+Mysz+Babcia+Bulo+reszta inwentarza
Jezreel Belleza XRAY5
ReplyDeleteHi,sweetheart! Twas great hearing your voice after three weeks, am so glad that you are doing just fine. Your sibs are all ok, what with all of their usual eccentricities, they're ok, hehehe. Papa is due to move from Jbad on the 2nd of Dec so he is quite busy packing his stuff. I asked him what's taking him long to pack, he said he has to pack the 'babasagin' stuff carefully! I asked what 'babasagin', do you have crystals there?,hehehe. Apparently, he bought some vase and the like from Turkey and added more to his mug collection, tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, I do hope and pray that you will enjoy the next leg of your adventure, take care of that right ankle, sweetheart! Love you loads and God bless, baby ko!
For Carla X ray 4
ReplyDeleteNabbo and Joey received a costa rica stamped envelope through the door today!!!
i've decided you can't do this again because i miss you too much.
looking forward to your arrival home xx
For Jezreel X-ray 5
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetheart,
I'm at I'bad and will be travelling tommorrow to my new duty station, but I will be back here in a couple of days. Hope your trekking is enjoyable and exciting as you expected..I'm sure it is a totally new adventure for you. Just keep safe and see you soon! Pls take care always and we love you tera tera.....