Monday, 22 November 2010

X-Ray 3 photo update

X-Ray 3 photos have arrived at fieldbase and they are gorgeous. We think you'll agree that it has been well worth the wait. Enjoy!


X-Ray 3



Simi in the sunshine






Special treat of plantains


Almost as good as the Japanese

Planting trees



Model basha bed




X-Ray 3, Serial Bravo: sunny, looks like another lovely day

Add caption






















18 comments:

  1. Jack Harrington, Xray 5,

    Hay jack just having a flick through, looks amazing thought i would send you a message and a little reminder a birthday present from south america would be lovely. Not sure if your back by the 20th but if not i'll be fine with a late one. Look after yourself and keep having fun

    Your big sis

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooo Ashleyyyyyyy!!
    How YOU doin'?? You look glowing with tribal health in the photos! The photo of you mashing up cocoa beans in particular inspired me to go out to Sainsburys and buy Galaxy instant hot chocolate mix, so thanks :)!
    My mum's been here recently to rave with me around London! Haha! She took me shopping so all's good! Have many random funny stories to tell you one being that on Wednesday night this unknown Chinese girl (who turned out to be called Candy) was found by some of the hockey people face-down in a puddle on Oxford Street and taken back to our house, she left a nice little surprise on our living room carpet too! Haha! I hope you are having a lovely time and I talk to you uber uber soon so YIPEEEEEEEEEE :D!
    Very proud of you for casually building a school! Yikes! Try incorporate some freestyle rap into the curriculum fo' sheezy!
    Miss you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons, lots of love Co-Ala. Ps- SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For carla in x ray 4

    GAV,

    I WANT MORE PHOTOS OF YOU TOUTE DE SUITE PLEASE,yeah?go on.do ihhhh.i miss your face too much and stalking you relentlessly on facebook is just getting mega-creepy.Incidentally 'mega' is my new phrase so you should probs get used to that aiiiteeee???

    BIG NEWS HERE,omfg WILLS AND KATE ARE GETTING MARRIED.im not sure i care but lits the world has gone royal wedding crazy.I think townson is in mourning but just holding out for harry.Nelly has brought another 'dilemna' equivalent,i ADORE it and cannot get enough.playing it on repeat CONSTAAANNTLLLYYYYY.DIVINE.diviiine.

    News from my life,as i know you care,only ten days left of term,feeling completely exhausted and if i see another french translation i shall prob just rip it up and weep,but all is good.i even have a special spot in the libes where no one else is allowed to sit.SURE IM JUST THAT BIG OF A DEAL.UH.('uh' is another catchphrase,blame A for that one...you have to crunk as you say it)im not sure that even makes sense grammatically.oh dear.going out dressed in eighties lycra with all the gals on thrusday and then for ONCE this weekend everyone is here and not off seeing their respective boyfriends leaving me all alone with gossip girl,so that bodes well for MEGA FUNSIES and not too much libes time (a girl can dream..)

    right too scared to read this comment back,i reck its going to be incomprehensible to anyone but you and i (one of my friends did raleigh a few years ago and says they read out comments?SORRY CARL I AM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE FREAKS FOR FRIENDS).

    so much love,MEGA LOVE in fact.you are back so soon,YAY,we need to organize something,you know how i love to plan..

    Swiizzzzzz

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Carla (x-ray 4)

    ditto to what mum said. you go girl!

    ... just ate a whole tube of jaffa cakes.... feel slightly ill.

    xx h

    ReplyDelete
  5. For Louise Olverson,

    Hey Loubey_Lou! How are you doing? Herne Hill misses you!

    Great to see pictures of you and it sounds like you loved the turtles. It is funny that just seeing pictures of the camps and the equipment really took me back. Good memories.

    No huge news here (you aint missing much!). It gets dark earlier and crazy pre-christmas season is just about hitting. Busy busy.

    I went to Kenya with work, which was cool. We did a two day event, which went very well and then went on safari - saw lots of cool animals, including a lion with two baby cubs (ahhhhh!) and a leopard in a tree.

    I know that Hillyer is really looking forward to coming out to see you. You'll have a blast.

    Lynne is at some kind of doctor conference this week, so I am home alone. She is well and her and Jayson are still really good (cute!).

    I wrote you a card about 5 weeks ago and still havent sent it! Bad. Hopefully it isnt too late, I will still try.

    So take care of yourself and have fun. We miss you!

    Lots of love from
    Ruth
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Simi in the sunshine!

    I hope you are well and having a great time!

    Hurry home I miss you-wanna hang out and watch tv. There was a second season of Whitechapel-so good!

    When do you get back? Lots of love

    Heena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adam Goldsworthy X-Ray 7

    Heys Darling,

    When you read this message probably you'll be back to fieldbase. It was really nice to chat with you yesterday, I can't wait to be able to chat with you normally lol
    Tomorrow hopefully I'll pick up my car yayy :D Today snowed for the first time here, it's really cold, lucky you that you are in a warm place!
    Hope you'll get all my messages, that may help when you feel homesick. Just think less than 1month now :D
    Well if you can send me an email before you go to you're last project so you can tell me better about you're experience in Nicaragua.

    Lots of love xxx
    Speak to you soon mi amor :)

    Susete

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Carla... again...

    yo. sis. sorry I missed your call today, CALL ME TOMORROW. AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS. CALL ME. I am putting my phone on L.O.U.D.

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachael john stone25 November 2010 at 13:54

    To AMY PERKINS of x-ray 3! :)

    boom boom boom! i want you in my room!
    we like to party. we like to party.
    NUTS AND RAAAAICE!!
    helloeh!
    first thinsg first, i miss yoU! but like, ITS SOO NOT LONG TILL YOURE BACK! ITS SURREAL! (i just saw you write that word on alex' profiles so i wanted to say the word!)
    I READ YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED BY NOT AN ANTELOPE, BUT A SNAKE. AMYCLARE. DONT DO THAT TO ME. HOWEVER.. the picture of you holding the wee bugger is shhhhmart!!!:D
    happy-ness is just around the corner!! :D
    yer legs, yer legs! muscle, i sweaaaaar! you must be hating the food like, not gonna lie.. looks horrible :P but im sure youll have something deeelish when you get back here yal!!
    you honestly must be like so healthy and and and stuff :o
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also also, the new harry potter is oot! its oot! and! its! amaaaaazinG!!!! we need to go see it with pic n mix! and we need a taime at spoons and the hart!
    and kyle is being a toosh at the moment!
    and ohh i miss you so so so so so much! i cant comprehend how much! i think of you every single day yah. remember that!
    when you tell your friends "lets do the puffy face in this picture!!" .. ill probably be saying the same thing!
    and beaut, we can both see the same moon :)
    i love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up and come back fuzzy brows! mwah! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps, youre mental taking the fiddle with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Calvagh Mc Manus X Ray 3

    Hey there.....Lookin Good!!! Great to see all the photos. And it appears it has stopped raining?? Here in Boston with grampa, Sasha abd John. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner yesterday that Laura prepared..... Look forward to speaking with you when you get back to base....Lots of Love....Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Calvagh!

    Just a quick hello! Hope all is well. Just had a lovely thanks giving with the family yesterday. Was awesome to see Susan, Sara, John and Laura, just surreal to be spending time with them outside of our summers. I'm planning on staying here for the summer, maybe u'll b able to get a job here too and stay here for a while, that'll b cool.

    Anyway, heard you are in La Cancreja, I was there as well for my second phase too, pretty intense with rain, the digging in the jungle, the sweat, but lots of fun too of course!
    We're all so proud and talking to everyone about it, looking good in the photos!
    Grampa sends his love!

    Take full advantage, enjoy the hot weather, live your life!

    Miss you and love you,

    Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To: Calvagh McManus Xray3

    Hey bud. Miss seeing you in the US. Looks like you are having a great time.

    See ya soon.

    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  13. to Jack harrington
    good luck on the trek if i don't speak to you and see you on the 17th/18th
    lots of love
    mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. for persia - x-ray 4
    long time no sign of you - 17 days to be exact. Sure you busy working and enjoying island life - wonder if you can go in sea? I'm guessing you're sleeping in the trees Your brothers have thrown up a lot lately - Silva's at Nandos - Rolo's chewing her toy. Granny waiting for your letter.
    Can't believe we'll be seeing you in couple weeks - love you Persia xxx mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amy Perkins, X-ray 3 or whatever it is now... 10L anyway.

    Hiiii! Ah! Less than a month to go! I cannot wait! We went to a gig at The Venue last night, then realised it was heavy metal and were a little feart 'cause there were tall guys with beards. It was great though, the bar served us so the fun began and I started joining in the mosh pits :D It was craaaaaaazyyy! I got knocked flying into a table, so my arm and kidney are a weird collection of colours. Mainly purple.And I was covered in blood. I'm okay though! Awesome night!
    It was sooooo nice talking to you again, and I wish I'd been on fb to talk to you, I really think you're quite amazing tbh :) I soooo wish you could be here for my birthday but you can make it up to me by letting me come to yours :P I'm so looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy staying with the wee family and it'll be just like a holiday, 'cause to be fair you really diserve one.
    Gahh, I miss you so much!
    Hundreds of love,
    Alex Stewart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amy Perkins was xray 3
    We are about to leave mummy and daddys.Had a great day shopping in Walton on Thames and out to the Gourmet Burger for lunch.Off to see Dom and Sue next love you loads Mum xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a hoot You wont believe who I saw when I was driving around with Andy Chisholm......CLIFF RICHARD!!!!!!!he doesnt look nearly as good in the flesh as he does in your calendar(I guess he was not wearing a string vest and had lost his tan)Andy was in great form and we all had a sing song in his car.We picked up Andrea from her Saturday job.have you got any mud on your trainers just now? Today off to visit your old haunting ground in Chichester and Portsmouth.Rory and Joseph having fun on the computer.Love you lots The Worlds no 2 Cliff Richard Fan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. SIMRATH BHANDAL ZULU 2

    Missing you. Looking forward to you coming home.Hope you had fun and good memories/ experience.Amy has a baby boy.
    Love you
    Harjit

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for visiting our blog. Comments are monitored daily and we will ensure messages are promptly delivered to your loved ones. Please ensure you state the name of the person to whom your message is addressed. This is so we don't miss any out. Muchas gracias!

Pura Vida!